𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

[TW: BLOOD/GORE]

[TW: BLOOD/GORE]

"Way to go Sanzu. You're not supposed to kill them dumbass!"

Rindou yells, his voice rings through everyone's ears.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"SHIT. I didn't want to do that. But they left me no choice." Sanzu says with pity as he watches the woman on her knees in front of him, sobbing and shaking while trying to wake up her two friends laying on the highway road bleeding out.

"PL-PLEASE DO SOMETHING, HELP ME PLEASE!" Y/n pleads hysterically as her hands soak in blood by the two wounds located against both boy's abdomens. The tall slim guy known as Ran walks up and stoops down to her level and lays a hand flatly on Souyas back feeling the coldness of his body. Still, there's a faint pattern of heartbeat once he feels his pulse.

"We'll get them patched up at our headquarters If you're willing to come with us." His hand reaches out for her to take as she debates whether they should go with them. "The choice is yours of course." The purple haired male cooed. 

It's either go with them or have Souya and Nahoya bleed out and die.

Y/N dreaded the thought of that happening so she without any hesitation accepted, still crying. "Good decision." Ran gives a smile before standing up and signaling for Rindou and Sanzu.

The two males pick up Smiley and Angry and escort them to the car behind. "Kakucho, they're going with you since you have more space in your car." Says Ran, Kakucho only nods before walking to his car, opening the door for the two unconscious males.

Sanzu and Rindou puts them side by side, their heads tilt towards each other in such a peaceful looking way. Y/N felt so bad, heart aching so painfully - Not ever has she felt such an emotion such as this one, how strongly it was. She rushed to their side and closed the car door in a hurry, her worries were only focused on their well-beings.

"Drive! What's taking so long!?!" She blurts out anxiously, her hands in both of the twin's cold ones. Kakucho starts the car immediately and follows behind the other members leaving the Kawata's car stranded in the middle of the isolated road. 

They broke the speeding limit, driving as fast as they could to wherever their headquarters were, to the shocked woman it felt like slow motion. "W-Where are we going?" The raspy voice of Nahoya was heard, catching Kakucho and y/ns attention. "Nahoya! we're getting you help, stay still you'll be okay!" Y/n hugs him, feeling relief that he woke up, but he grunts loudly causing her to pull away with concern that she hurt him. "Please don't tell me, my br-brother got shot too." He coughs slightly as he stuttered.

The woman only gave him silence, though her watery eyes told him everything he needed to know. His eyes started to brim with tears as he looks over to his unconscious younger brother, laying his head on his own shoulder. "It's my fault." Nahoyas lip quivers as he spoke in a shaky tone. "It's our fault, not just you." They both cry and Kakucho listens to everything quietly as he drives as fast as he could. 

_________________________________________

...

The cars both parked in an empty parking lot space outside of what looked to be a building. Rindou opens one side letting you out as you support Smiley out walking him with an arm over your shoulder. Ran carries Souya over his shoulder while you all approach the building. 

As you entered, the scenery was just as nicely polished as it was outside of its interior. But you weren't that interested in that cause your mind was more focused on Angry and Smiley. "This way." Ran instructed and leads the way up the fancy gold railing curved stairs with Souya against his shoulder. You and Smiley make your way up slowly, Smiley lets out small grunts with every step.

Was this place a palace?

You follow the man down the hall and pass a few doors before stopping in front of a door, Ran opens the door and walks in, placing Souya on the king-sized bed In front. You help Nahoya sit down and you too, sit along with them... "I'll be back with some stuff for them." Ran spoke before leaving the room, closing the door behind himself.  

Why were they helping you? You didn't know why but you're glad they are at least.

Ran soon returns with a lady and some first aid.  You watch from afar while the lady gives them both medicines and pills before lifting their shirts up to see the wounds. Two gunshot holes in the skin, dried blood along with fresh remanence around the broken skin. You observed with a worried expression as she applies antibiotics and peroxide over the wounds, bubbly white goop builds up quickly afterwards.

You know how painful that shit is on open wounds...  They both groan from the pain, waking Souya up. You quickly assure him that their helping and he calms down and lets the lady wipe away the bubbles before pulling out some tweezers. "Hold him down." The nurse spoke as you do as told holding Angry down by the shoulders. Ran holding him still by the legs as the woman starts to dig into the wound. Souya shuffles around and lets out discomforting sounds as she finally pulls out the bullet that was lodged deeply inside. It was deep but not too deep to go straight through him. 

The nurse puts the bullets onto a bloody napkin and wipes off the leaking blood while bandaging his torso up with gauze. Same goes for Smiley, fortunately for him, the bullet only got the side of his abdomen and went straight through.

"All done! They should be able to recover within three to four days if they take these medicines everyday twice a day. After those days, they'll have to take it easy for awhile." She smiles as you thank her numerous times before she leaves.

Souya and Nahoya laid next to each other on the bed on their backs, both asleep once again. You stayed by their sides and watch over them with a smile on your overly joyed face that they're okay now. Ran was still in the room, his suit covered in blood along with you. Their blood all dried upon your hands and clothes.

Ran walks over and checks their sleeping faces. "God, I'm never the type to get this messy it makes me nauseous." The male mutters as he backs away and turns from you. You turn to him with a softened look. "Thank you though." You said with honesty. 

"Well, don't mention it. You should probably get cleaned up yourself, there's extra clothes in the closet and that door over there is a washroom." He hums before walking out the room in silence...

To be continued...

  _________________________________________

Author's note

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 12! IDK HOW TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM THAT PEOPLE LIKE THE STORY SO FAR. IT'S SO WEIRD CUZ I FEEL MY WRITING SKILLS ARE TRASH-  LIKE I'M ALWAYS PLAYGERISING MY WORDS ALL THE TIME LOL. IT'S WHAT IT IS BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY, ILY GUYS SM I SEND MY GRADITUDE TO YALL AND HUGS YOUR WAY*  <3333