𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"ARE YOU DUMB? ME? A LEADER OF AN ORGANIZATION?.."
-

"Okay now.. that's laughable. Y/n couldn't do allat by herself." Smiley leaned into the table. Bonten was quiet through most of it, listening to Kisaki's plans for the future of a new Yakuza group—Wondering.. what would Bonten get out of all of this if they were to let them have the woman.

"May I ask, why does Y/n have anything to do with becoming your leader?" Kokonoi asks next to you.

"I was just getting to that point.. Y/n lost a bet and ended up gaining 10k that night at the casino. With all that said, she's in debt to us by how much days we've decided to let her live. The bet was let her live or give 10k to her and now that Hanma gave that money, each day that we let her live, it doubles.

It's been about a month by today, meaning she now owes us 280,000 dollars in cash-" "WHAT!!! I DON'T HAVE THAT MONEY!" You shouted in shock. It was all crazy talk. You and everyone else was shocked.

"That's not a problem. If it's money you want, you shall receive a check by me." Koko smiled, dragging his fingers through his black locks.

"That isn't what I'm getting at here. We need her to become our leader, make up the money for Valhalla while Hanma and I work under her. Y/n would be the perfect boss of Valhalla because no one would expect Her to own this new organization."

"What are we profiting from this?" Mikey added, taking another dorayaki from the brown paper bag and stuffing it into his mouth. "Valhalla will align and get rid of scamming businesses, and with my ways of getting intel, We track them around Tokyo and exterminate each one so we take advantage of their scamming platforms and get all their financial benefits—half goes to Bonten other to Valhalla.

Y'know I like running things in the shadows so our organization hides behind other scammers websites and take care of them in person." Kisaki stated with a devious smirk. The plan actually sounded quite smart. But why'd it have to involve you?...

It was quiet as everyone thought about it, but it all revolved around the leader of Bonten to decide your fate..

You watched Mikey look down in thought, the dessert in his hand was set down on a plate as he considered it.

"I'll have members of Bonten take a vote quickly, then I'll make my final decision."
_________________________________________

"Hands for Y/n to stay with Bonten."

:Koko, Ran, Kakucho
_________________________________________

"Hands for Y/n to go with Valhalla."

:Sanzu, Rindou, Takeomi, Mochi

Y/N'S REACTION TO THESE FAKE AHH HOES:

_________________________________________

"Y/n is now in Valhallas care."

"B-but what about Smiley and Angry?" You butted in.

"Like I said, they're not our problem. Bonten will decide on what they want to do with them." Kisaki interfered.

"WHAT NOO MIKEY PLEASE-"

"Why are you acting like this Y/n? Last night I gave you a clear choice and you still rejected it. You can't jack both of em. You're in Valhalla's possession now and I won't argue with you anymore." Mikey retorted and ignored your protests after that.

Smiley and Angry watched your face contort into disbelief that this was all happening.. They too couldn't believe everything they were hearing..

"Is the meeting done already?" Sanzu said in boredom. Mikey nodded, getting up. Hanma and Kisaki got up from the table in unison.

Suddenly Hanma was behind you, strolling you towards the door. "Hanma I swear to god If you don't stop what you're doing, I'll make your life a living hell."

"Oh really? I like the sound of that~"

You smacked your face, realising there was no getting out of this hideous nightmare.

And as you were being taken away from the two brothers who watched at the table...

Souya felt his eyes water..

To be continued...