𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"RUN BITCH RUNNNNNN!!!"

_________________________________________

"TELL YO BROTHER TO CALM HIS ASS DOWN!" Rindou yelled, standing across the table from Souya who had a knife in his hand, tears streaming down his cheeks as he stood there stiffly like a damn AFK ragdoll☠︎︎☠︎︎.

All the other Bonten members were standing cautiously on the opposite side of the table and Nahoya ran outta there quickly so he wouldn't become a victim.

"I can't stop him now. You awakened Blue ogre you bastards now deal with yo problem, I'm outta here!" Nahoya sped off to the one exit leaving all of Bonten to deal with it.

Y/n smacked Hanmas hand, scared for her life. "RUN! WHY'D YOU STOP-"

"What? This is right up my alley~" Hanma pouted down at her. "It won't be fun and games once we're next, take me outta here!!" - "Fine."

The woman and Hanma exited the building to the outside where it was gloomy. You could hear loud commotion inside the warehouse and sounds of thudding, things getting thrown around, cussing and shouting, and glass shattering. Smiley stood next to Y/n with a blank face, wondering how'l everyone make it out alive from his brothers manic state.

By the sounds of it, It sounded like a murder house in there. "He be doing gods work in there." Smiley laughed. "On god.." Y/n and Hanma said in unison.

It took a few more minutes till the ruckus died out and went silent... All of you wondered what happened while Kisaki sat in the car on a call. That mf didn't give a shit at all..

In an abrupt second the building doors crashed open and Rindou came rushing out with Sanzu, both cussing up a storm in anger. "ARHH FUCK!! THIS ASSHOLE FUCKED MY SHIT UP REAL GOOD." Sanzu huffed, hands all in his hair.

You bursted out into laughter, seeing the two mullet manz hairs both chopped off up to their necks. "HE GOT YO ASS!!" Smiley's smile reappeared. "AS HE SHOULD!" Y/n added leaning into the seat.

"FUCK YOU GUYS! WE SHOULDA LEFT YOU BLEEDING OUT ON THAT ROAD WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE YOU ASSHOLES(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')"
The girl quirked a brow at the two guys who stood there clenching their fists. "Relax, he gave you both a glow-up my bois."