𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a little later than midnight as the nurse bandages y/ns aching legs up. The casts she wore wrapped around both legs weighing her ankles down against the couch as she presses her face into the cushions in intolerable pain. "Ah, ouch! Could it be anymore tighter? It needs to be loosened." Y/n complains, lifting her head up, frowning at the chuckling woman that had an encouraging smile. "You'll get used to it. You're a new timer so it does feel uncomfortable for the first few days." The woman ensures as she brings a clipboard to her face, checking the papers that had information about medicines and shiii. She prescribes a bottle of pills for y/n, concluding her job all done.    

"Thanks again!" Y/n chirped to the female. "No problem. Just remember that you cannot walk on your legs for a couple of weeks."

".. A COUPLE WEEKS? NAHHHHH, I'LL BE FINE TO WALK IN A DAY." The woman brushes her hand up, condemning the idea of not being able to walk for a week to the side, either way y/n's not planning on listening. Her legs were the most important thing on her, even though she did fuck them up on her own. The nurse shakes her head, disapproving of that idea. "I'm afraid you can't attempt that with your fractured ankles and calves." 

"You gotta listen to the woman, y/n." Koko stood at the nearest table placing the emptied glass against its smooth surface.   

"Oh, oh! I'll be right back!" Haruchiyo hooted, rushing out of the room, returning with something that made rusty and squeaky noises. "Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me..." Y/n muttered as she leaned upwards, her eyes went demented on the wheelchair that Sanzu brought in.

He rolled his eyes at her comment, pushing it towards her and stopped it in front of the couch, humming to himself. "Um I don't need a wheelchair." She said, salty at the pink haired male. "C'mon. I'll escort you downstairs." Sanzu smiles.

"What makes you think I trust you. Cuz I don't. The times you led me on to think you were a girl is actually the reason by the way." "Imma correct you on that. You and that fourth division captain just assumed I was a girl when it was clear I am not, and I fucking DID correct you several times." Sanzu grips the handles of the wheelchair as the woman continued to scrutinize him. He was getting fed up with the stubbornness already. 

"Maybe I should push you down the stairs for knocking over my fruit earlier."

"Don't worry about that duty ass can. And get that Ebola infested wheelchair outta my face you waste-case."  She scoffed aloud, not fearing the fury and rage that quickly built behind those turquoise-blue eyes of his. She just added more fuel to the fire with her snarky attitude.

From the way Sanzu clenched his jaw, Y/n knew how much she was getting under his skin. "Tsk, you fucking bitch! I'll fucking give you a real reason to sit in this wheelchair you little shit." Sanzu threatens as he rolls his sleeves over his elbow like he is getting ready to knock her out when Kokonoi steps in between the two of them.  "Hey, hey c'mon let's not act like first graders now. Y/n I'll bring you downstairs I guess." 

The woman nods, smirking at Sanzu over Kokos shoulder in a taunting way as he rolls his eyes giving her the middle finger. Koko helps her up by the arms and she threw herself into the wheelchair, adjusting her body. The dark-haired man strolls out of the lounge with y/n leaving Haruchiyo. It wasn't long after that they heard following footsteps behind Kokonoi. 

They all take an elevator in silence and exit on the main floor, wheeling the slouched girl out first before Kokonoi, then Sanzu exits behind. Koko leads them to a room of muffled chattering and old fashion harmony. 

Without a warning, Koko pushes the door opened and walks in. 

As soon as they enter the room the whole place goes completely silent as everyone's heads turns their direction. Their glares all piercing through the woman in the wheelchair that sat with a hand resting on the side handle, jaw resting in her palm with an indifferent look as she glimpses at everyone. Not gonna lie, it makes her feel totally out of place being with these rich men.