𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

A/N

HEY YALL! I'M BACK WITH MORE CHAPTERS TO GTA. I missed you guyssss. I can't believe I was gone since fucking 2022💀 I wrote like- 10 more chapters awaiting in the drafts. I hope you guys will enjoy cuz the ending be looking reallll good.

 I also recommend to re-read the last chapter if you're returning to this book from 2022 for a recap since it has been wayyy too long..

Here we gooo🥶

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shock set into your oblivious state—not fully grasping the fact that Smiley found you here in the Bonten leader's bathroom.. How tf?... How was he awake was what you thought. It made you wonder if you were hallucinating er something...

"Nahoya.." You pondered, e/c eyes wide before feeling them fill with water. The helplessness you felt in that moment was now relieved. Nahoya was crouching in front of you with that bright smile you longed to see for the last few days of his inquired state. His peachy pink curls hung over his face as he gazes down giving you that reassuring grin.

"Surprise." He finally spoke, a light-hearted chuckle left his lips as you practically pounced onto him not thinking about anything else in that moment. He got knocked to the ground from the quick movement. Your hands wrapped around his waist, your body made contact with his getting his shirt along with himself drenched from the running faucet behind you.

"Glad you're alive, but how'd you end up handicapped?" He questions, sitting up.

"I'm gonna be real. I did this to myself." You pulled away and sat along the tiles beside Smiley who frowned in response. His face softened at her saddened expression knowing how bad it must've been for her to deal with these criminals... The vulnerability in your eyes being obvious that you were in such an emotional state. Smiley gathered this and thought that Bonten no doubt did this to her..

Something very bad would've had to happen to her when he was out that he didn't know of..

Completely disregarding the fact that you was in no clothes, Nahoya grabbed you off the ground, swinging you up into his arms followed by a grunt of pain that stung throughout his lower abdomen from the injury that was still in the process of healing,

it hurt like a son of a bitch.

"Nahoya.. What are you doing? You're gonna hurt yourself.." Muttering, you quirked your brow while your breath hitched, wrapping your arms around the nape of his neck. The pinked-haired male's smile reappeared as he pulls the shower door opened, hopping out with you in his arms.

"What does it look like? We are getting Souya and leaving." Smiley remarked as he placed your disbelieved self into the wheelchair. "My god... What have you learned? If you think we just gon' walk out the front doors with no problem. You're bouta get humbled so quickly.."