𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell is happening...

Getting out of the car you stumbled upon the sight of three men exiting the car in front of you. Unfamiliar, as their appearances were rather unusual. Three figures being shadowed by the car head lights. The fog created a misty look from the light contrast as the men approached in a rather slow pace. You stood there with your arms crossed glaring at the menacing figures coming your way without fear. You weren't a pussy, er that's what you told yourself.

As the three beings came into view, you noticed two men with matching mullets, One pink, the other a lilac purple and black matching hair colors with the taller one with the purple vested suit. They were all well fitted men that looked incredibly young and handsome. They only got closer as the seconds pass, the air orbing around them smelled expensive if expensive was a cologne. A mixture of both fragrance and cigarettes as their scent filled your nostrils. They stared with tedious dry looks, taking in all of your physical aspects into note.

Who are.. these guys?

You wished that out of anything that your shitty luck has given you, that another car- ANY car would appear from down the highway and call the police or something. You, Nahoya and Souya were definitely in desperate need for help right now. Just as you cross your fingers, the sounds of another car appeared behind you, only to your horror, it was the one and only black car from down the highway. It stops right behind you and clicks open revealing another male, black hair, his chest exposed with a specific design embedded into his chest with an expensive black leather coat covering the beginnings of his shoulders. A scar ran down his forehead to the side of his eye. He was holding something, but you couldn't decipher what it was from the darkness.

Smiley and Souya turns their backs to the 4 men standing around in all directions cornering the three of you. You were ready to beat some ass the moment they wanted to chase after y'all on the highway, it shouldn't be that hard right? 4 against 3.

"What do you want from us?" Souya musters up the courage to say as they all stare and analyze you as if you're some sort of lost children. "Long time no see you fuckers, forgot about us?" Was what the purple haired mullet man blurts, a smile on his face. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" You yell out as the four men surround you three, closing in on you.

"Funny how I wasn't talking to you, y/n." The same man said while kissing his teeth, blowing out the smoke from his mouth with lidded eyes. You scoffed not knowing what to say -

How'd this bozo know your name?

The three of you guys stay silent to the question, maybe cause of how fucked up and surreal this was... "Since y'all seem lost let me remind you. Haitani Brothers, ring a bell?" He stares waiting for a reaction though Souya nor Smiley give them a reaction. "Yeah I remember you. Haitani Rindou..." Angry mutters as the smile on the male drooped a little. "Ding ding." Rindou added, his tone was dreadfully fake matching with the lack of emotion he expressed.

"The same Haitani Brothers that owns Roppongi. The same club that you were seen on cameras at." The taller one named Ran hinted licking the edges of his lips. And that's when it finally clicked to you.

"OHHHH Yous the people that own that club? I'm sorry we promise to never go to it again." You apologize before continuing.  "AND you can get a free coupon off of getting your asses handed to you If you just let us go." You hold your hands out sarcastically in a preying motion as Ran chuckles a bit before going silent again.

"Yeah well that's not gonna happen darling, we'll be taking you whether you like it or not." Says the man with pink hair. You finally realize that you DO know him from none other than Toman back in the days, Haruchiyo Sanzu. The one you'd bother because you thought he was another strong girl in the Toman gang. Only cuz he was so quiet around you that you barely heard his voice.

But he kinda-🥵 Now's not the time to think like that mentally.

"You think I'm bout to go with y'all clowns after y'all trampled out that car like you bringing the whole circus to us? Even got them flamboyant ultra-clown suits." You point at dem goofy ass suits. "Y/n stop it!" Souya shouts, shaking his head as you look at him and nod before your voice echoes "IGHT I'M OUT." You shout before running past the man with black hair catching everyone off guard completely.

"DIE BITCH" Smiley lands the hardest punch on Sanzu, Souya follows since it left no other option, punching Rindou straight in the face watching them both stumble back whilst the oldest Haitani brother grabs Souyas shoulder and punches him for punching his brother.

While a fight breaks out behind you, you rush to the car and grab the handle to open it when un-expectantly you feel yourself being grabbed from behind. "Get off of me!" You yelled as you tug and kick but to no avail since you were being picked up off of the ground. "Stop fighting! Mikey wants to see you." Kakucho grunts as you elbow him in the stomach as hard as you possibly could whilst being in this struggling position in the air.

"Y-YOU LIAR! MIKEY'S OVERSEAS" You claw at his arm in attempt to make him free you. "He's not! truthfully- FUCK" Kakucho groans and drops you to the floor, his hand found its way to his bloody nose from the impact of the back of your head smashing into his face in defense.

Getting back up to your feet, you sprint to the twin's car to the driver's side and manage to open it in hurry- as your about to get in the sounds of multiple gun shots were heard causing you to freeze your movements hearing the commotion slowly die down afterwards.

The sight to what you saw next caused your blood to run cold and your heart sunk into your stomach. Your eyes water at the sight of Smiley and Angry falling to the ground right in front of the three men that looked out of breath. Sanzu held a gun in hand as smoke follows the pistol hole freshly, aimed at the two laying on the cold concrete of the road.

You felt dizzy and horrified. All of the above as you scream out helplessly at the sight, feeling your legs almost give out from underneath you to the traumatic scene...

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Author's note

AYO DOUBLE PUBLISH?!?!! Yessir and a fucked-up cliff hanger oml- Thank you for reading chapter 11... sorry bout this one fam.😞