T E N

"Penelope, Alex is here!" My mom calls from downstairs.

"Alex?" I say quietly. He ignores me, pushing into my room.

"I want to apologize," he starts, "I overreacted and I feel horrible. I know Colby is just a friend, Sam's friend. I'm sorry." He sits on my bed with his head down.

I sigh and sit next to him, moving his face to look at me. "It's okay, I understand. And you were drunk, of course you're not going to think too much about something. I'm sorry I didn't let you know I was going to bed. You were having fun and I didn't want to ruin it for you." He smiles and kisses me lightly. "There's just one thing," he moves away from me, "I don't want him around you."

My eyebrows furrow and I scoot further away. "Alex, that doesn't even make sense. You said you know he's nothing to me."

"It's not about you, Penny. It's the way he looks at you. Like you're his. It's uncomfortable. I don't trust him." He shrugs his shoulders, "Look, I know it sounds stupid."

"No, no, it's okay. That's fine. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're comfortable." I smile and kiss him again.

Alex holds me closer during our kiss, caressing my sides. The kiss deepens and he leans me down, hovering over me. I smile and slip my tongue into his mouth. His hand grasps my butt, his hips against my thighs. He kisses down my neck, focusing right above my collarbone. My breath becomes heavier as I feel myself clench. "Alex," I breathe out. He stops and looks up at me, "I'm sorry," he says quietly and moves away. "No, I want you." I smile. He smiles and nods, taking his shirt off quickly.

I take my shirt off, my chest being exposed to him. He takes in a sharp breath when he sees me. His eyes go down my body, then back up to my eyes. He kisses me again, his hand goes on my chest and up around my neck. "You're so beautiful," he says. His hand goes to my cheek, his lips start to travel down. I look down and unbuckle his pants before he slide them off. He hooks his fingers around my waistband and pulls my shorts, along with my underwear down in one swift movement. He looks back up to me as he kisses down my stomach, to my hips. His finger traces my lips softly, causing me moan. He chuckles and circles around my opening before sliding his finger in slowly. My mouth gapes open but he shushes me before I let out any noise. He then puts his lips to me. I clench my bedsheet as he sucks. He stops, causing me to frown. "Are you sure?" He asks. I nod and open my legs further. He takes his boxers off and positions himself. I nod, "I'm ready."