N I N E T E E N

When we had back to the house Sam is on the couch , sleeping soundly. His laptop is open, the video playing on loop. "Come on," I whisper, nodding up the stairs. Colby sets down his drink and follows me, making sure not to wake Sam.

"You know he can't know?" I tell Colby as we reach my room. I shut the door behind us and lock it, "Sam would-"

"I don't care," Colby smiles, walking up to me, caressing my cheek. "I don't care what Sam thinks, I don't care what anybody thinks. Penny, I know how I feel and I'm not ashamed to say it."

"I know, I'm not ashamed either, never. I'm just worried. Sam is my brother, he doesn't take lightly to things like this. If he knew he would disown both of us. He would hate you, Colby." I frown and take his hand off my cheek. "So we need to be careful. He can't know until after graduation. After you move away."

"Why then?" He asks me, sitting on my bed, pulling me down to sit on his lap.

"He would have time to think about, without seeing me. And we wouldn't be seeing each other anymore. It'll be easier for him."

"Won't be seeing each other anymore?" Colby asks from a sorrowed face.

"Colby," I sigh, "I don't know what I'm doing with my life yet. You have years planned out. I don't want to keep you down. You deserve to be successful and follow your dreams."

He presses his lips together and nods. I feel slight resentment knowing he has a plan, that doesn't enclose me. I smile and kiss him briefly. His arms tighten around my waist and holds me to him, hugging me as he kisses me. "Colby?" I say, catching his attention. He looks up at me. I smile and turn around, straddling him on the end of my bed. He looks down and then back up to my eyes. Before he can speak, I connect our lips together again, then time with more domination. My hands run into his hair, pulling it carefully. His hands rub my sides softly, moving down to my butt, squeezing it. I moan quietly into his mouth.

He picks me up, turning me around then placing me on the bed. He crawls on top of me, his knee between my leg. "Are you s-sure?" He asks nervously. I smile at his shyness, "Yes, Colby, I trust you." His serious look turns excited, his lips turning into a large grin. He takes his shirt off but keeps in on the bed close to him.

I admire him as he lifts mine up, making sure to watch my body language to confirm that I'm comfortable. I giggle and take my shirt off for him, hurrying the process. His hand moves up my body, tracing my bra. "Take it off," I tell him in a whisper. His hand goes to my back, unbuckling my bra with one movement. I throw it off, my arms wrapping around his as he watches me in awe. "You're-" he stutters to speak, "Perfect," he smiles and kisses me, his hand cuffing my chest, I moan into is mouth and move my hips upward, rubbing against his thigh.he chuckles in my mouth and pulls my shorts down along with my underwear. He kisses down my lips and into my chest, watching me with his deep blue eyes. My mouth gapes open when his cold finger touches my most sensitive area. He runs his finger against my folds, focusing on spreading my juices. He rubs with his thumb and then inserts one of his fingers, stopping before his ring can touch me. I take in a sharp breath and clench around him. "Colby," I whisper. He kisses further down, his tongue tracing my belly button. I can feel myself become more flusters as he licks above my deepest spot. "Please," I say, begging him for more. He chuckles again and moves his hand. His mouth attaches to me and my back arches off the bed, the feeling makes me moan louder. He shushes me and continues working his magic. His tongue works perfect around me, sucking the best parts. I feel myself come closer, he inserts a finger again and I moan again. He sends me a dark look so I shut my mouth, putting my hand over it to stop the noise. "I'm-" I start to speak but he shakes his head no, his finger thrusting fast. "Go ahead, babygirl." He smiles and attaches his lips to me again. His eyes watching me was enough to make me climax. My body clenches and goes numb, his arm keeps my legs apart as they shake and rattle from pleasure. I clench the sheets and bite my lip to keep all noise from escaping. I start to calm down, the fluster leaving my body as he takes his finger out, licking it clean.

"Good job, baby," he smiles, kissing my lips so I can taste myself. My hands go to his belt but he stops me, "No, I'm okay. I just wanted you to feel good." He smirks and kisses my head.

We leave my room soon after, my legs barely wanting to work as I walk down the stairs. Colby stays behind me, his arms holding my back. Sam sits up on the couch, causes us both to stop on the stairs. "Oh, did I fall asleep? I'm sorry," Sam yawns. I exhale and move away from Colby. "Y-Yeah we just went to your room to watch tv until you got up. Didn't want to wake you." Colby tells him. I keep a smile on my face, nodding my head to Colby's words.

"Alright," Sam says, getting up from the couch, "I finished the video." He tells Colby as he walks up the stairs.

"Cool, I'll go ahead and leave then. I'll see you guys later, bye!" Colby says quickly before he leaves the stairs and out the door. I smile at Sam one more time as he walks ip the stairs.