🍒Chapter 11:- Kai have a Girlfriend🍒

__________________________________________________________________________________

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Shock! Shock! Shock!
Kai have a girlfriend!!!!!!
But who is she????
Have we met her alredy??
Let's read and find out...!!
Have a happy reading^•^

_________________________________________

Author's POV
Kai was driving the car when suddenly his phone ring. He picked up the call.
There was girl's voice coming out from other side.

The Girl:- Hellooooo!!!! Kaiiiii!!!!
Why didnt you tell me that you were meeting with Bladebreckers!!!!???

Kai:- was is that important to tell you. And how come you get to know this things.

The girl:- I have my own ways Kaiii!!
But you should have atleast told meee.

Kai:- whatever. I am driving now, I will call back you later when I reach.

The girl:- Yaahh yahh whatever Whatever *mimicry his style* I will go to playground too to meet all the members. Byeeee!!! Love you!!

Kai:- uhh!! Troublesome. Bye and love you too.

He cut the call immediately.

Rieuru's POV

Riruru:- *in mind* who is this girl???
She was talking so friendly with this grumpy person.
And even this ice king said love you to this girl.
Is she is his girlfriend. Why I am feeling like this. Ahh!! I dont care, whomever he talks and befriends. It's his life. I shouldn't feel anything.

We reached the park at time

We reached the park at time. All of the memebers were talking and I guess waiting for us.

When I went down the stairs.

Elena and Hillary came towards me.
And then Tyson spoke.

Tyson:- Hey Rieuru! How are you?? You ok now?? Are you still sad or angry.??

Riruru:- *laughingly* hello Tyson. Yes I am fine, what would have happened to me *glaring at Kai*
And I was never sad or angry.😅

Tyson: oh as you say!!!

Then by that time a car suddenly came near us and A girl with blue hairs came out of the car.
The car went away and she came running towards Kai and jumped on him by hugging her.

I again felt something deep inside my heart but regain my posture. I shouldn't care anything.

Author's POV

Rieuru: Who is she??

Hillary was going to answer when suddenly Tala said, " oh she?? She is Kai's girlfriend."