🍒Chapter 15~ Flight to USA🍒

__________________________________________________________________________________

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ok Readers so the next chapter is up. And by reading a title you have already guessed what's gonna happen.
So nothing more I will tell and have a happy reading everyone.

_________________________________________

Max POV-
So here we Bladebreckers are waiting in Office Room of BBA headquarter waiting for Mr. Dickenson and Mr. Granger. Because they said they are going to tell us something important regarding the upcoming beyblade war.

And the door finally opened revealing Mr. Dickenson and Granger.

Author's POV

Mr. Dickenson came near them and Tyson as always exited asked first, " What's the news Mr. D????"

And Daichi started jumping up and down asking the same question.

Mr. Dickenson:- well the thing is that you all guys have to go to America to Mrs. Judy and she will tell you some information regarding the bitbeast.

Mr. Granger:- Not only that but also she will give you some strong attack rings for battle.

Hiro:-  Does me and Reoshin need to go too??

Mr. Dickenson:- Yes so that you can handle these kids.

Tyson:- we are not kid anymore...

Kai:-  Sorry but I cant babysit you all so it's better if Hiro and Reoshin come.
Atleast I will sleep well properly in night.

Tyson:- *in baby voice* Ok uncle and please buy us candies too.

Ray:-  I feel now like we have came to Past. *laughing* Just like those old days!!

*Everyone started laughing*

Mr. Granger:- so you guys must get ready because you have 4 o'clock flight.

*everyone nods* and they all start to get going to their house to ready up.

At Airport

Rieuru's POV
So I already got my ticket from Kenny and here now I am searching my seat number inside the plane.

When I found my seat I looked that my seat mate is gonna be..

The one and only My Boss aka The Great and the Best Beyblader THE KAI HIWATARI.

I Looked at him and he had his eyes closed, hand crossed..
I asked him whether he can let me sit near the window because I love only window seat so..

He first looked me up and down which make me blush furiously and then gave a nod.

I sat comfortably in my place and looked around where the others are seating..
Beside me Kai was there and beside him Tala and Max were there.
Infront of me Tyson was sleeping like a pig and beside him Hillary and Kenny were there.
And after roaming my eyes I get that everyone are comfortable excluding me.
Because I am sitting beside the Kai hiwatari who is just a grumpy Man.

Well since I am going to do nothing so I took out my book and airpods so that I can atleast read and listen to some fresh musics.

After some times

Kai's POV:-

Why do I feel heavy in my shoulder.
When I opened my eyes I found that Rieuru's head is on my shoulder.
I tried to move her head but Tala said ," Let her sleep Kai. You will disturb her sleep."

Kai:- but why on my shoulder

Tala:- ah you are such an idiot. She doesn't have anyone else beside her but only you. So let her sleep.

Kai:- hmph whatever.

And I then suddenly felt like my cheeks are burning. Like am I blushing or what??

*Dranzer comes*

■Yo Man you surely blush a lot these days.■

●You chicken bird again●

■hmm so what!!! And now what a romantic scene I get to see■

●just Shut up and get lost●

■hmph I know you are enjoying this moment■

●what the... are you insane or what●

■hmm hmmm bye bye my boy. Take care of your future wifey■

●ahhh now how come this wife come from●

*Dranzer go away*

What the hell is that bird???. And why I am blushing like this??
God just save me.
When I was thinking to myself I felt a stir on my shoulder.

Rieuru:  *yawning* what time is it??

Kai:- we have not reached yet and still there is 1 hour left to reach.. you can go back to sleep.

Rieuru:-  *realizing their position* *getting up fast* Omg I am really sorry!!!! Please dont kill me!! I didnt knew I slept away!! I am very sorry!!
Please dont suspend me Boss.😖

Kai:- calm down! It's not your work place. And go to sleep, you dont need to say sorry.

Rieuru's POV
Is he really my boss or what!!!!

After saying again sorry I started talking with Hilary because I am not gonna sleep again after what happened.

We had a chit chat and after 1 hour we reached to USA.

Author's POV
After they reached they went to a restaurant where they had some tasty food after the long flight.
And there again Tyson and Daichi started fighting for foods.

And after that they all went to the Hotel where they are gonna stay.

And tomorrow they had to meet Mrs. Judy.

They went to there respective rooms.
Boys in one room and girls in a other.

They had the night while thinking about the upcoming day ahead.

_________________________________________

Here I stop now guys because my hand is paining a lot.
Because today I use phone a lot because I had to do some anime drawing that i needed to upload in my YouTube channel and Instagram account.
So please forgive me for the small chapter.
And hope you enjoy the moment of Kai and Riruru.
The upcoming one will be the awesome. So until next time.

Please if possible subscribe to my YouTube channel 👇🏻
https://youtube.com/channel/UCATMoI_a8ogtKvZQitXoVUQ

Do like and comment on the videos of my art.

Thanking you all.😊