🍒Chapter~ 19 Jungle Safari... yaah (part-2)🍒

David's POV:-
We were sitting inside the bus.. some were discussing about what to do and Tyson and daichi were bickering like always..
Well have to admit that this group is really something! How come in the hardest time also they manage to make themselves and other happy..

But I hate that Kai Hiwatari! I knew from that starting that his Grandfather is great criminal! And even was also friend with boris many years ago..
And I even also heard that Kai was used to befriend with Boris in bega generation time..

I just want that man to stay away from RI.. who know what will he do!! I just have to keep and eye on him..

I was thinking when suddenly I felt like my eyes getting heavy with every minute passing by...
And without knowing when.. I closed my eyes and started sleeping..

Everyone's POV:-

Why do I suddenly feel like sleeping! What's going on here....

The person on bus's Top:-

What's going on here!! Why this bus is not going towards the stadium instead going to the mountains way!!!

I can't do anything right now.. I have to wait for the bus to stop..

Wait why all these people are sleeping!! Uh I can't understand what is going on but maybe its their plan!! I have to contact to Reo and others so that they can help us..

I took out my device and started to contacting them.. but my network failed!!!!

Oh shit what should I do now!!!!
Think Rieuru! Think!!!
You have to do something!!!

But I didnt get any idea!
So I waited till we reach the destination..
I have to see what is going to happen..

Time Skip

Kai's POV

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the ground..
What the heck! How come I am like this..

Then I heard a sound of someone coughing "ahem ahem" to take my attention..

I looked up and saw Rieuru standing there while looking at me...
I was shock!! How come this girl is here..

And what the heck is she wearing!! And whyyy!!?

Wait the most problem is what I am doing here!! Shouldn't I be in the stadium now!And

And.....
Wait did she kidnapped me...
Did kidnap me because of the fight we had in morning...

I was opening my mouth to say something when I heard a muffle sound..
I look on the right side of me and saw that ray was waking up..
And could see that all are here...
Did she kidnapped all of us her for the small thing...

I again looked at her while being angry..
But then suddenly I noticed that she look so hot in that outfit..
Wait what is happening with me.. I am here in tensed situation but still talking about her being hot! Wait what!!! Hottt!!!!
Oh common my brain I never said hot to any girl before!!!!!
Aishhh there must be something that happens to me!!!
And most of all whyyy for the God sake I am talking to myself!!!!!!

Uh!!!

I was going to say something to her when she said
"See I know you are all confuse of why you are here.. well there is a reason for it.."

Did she freaking read my mind

"No I didnt read your mind!"

I looked her and she looked back

"The things is that i saw your expression and eyes and could alredy guess what's going on in your head"

Wait then did she read my mind that I was saying she look hot!!

Uh never mind!!
I asked " then plz care to explain that how.." before I could complete she told

"Its all the competition plan!! And this plan is made by the one and only boris."

What boris

"WHAT BORISSSSS"

I saw that tyson and others are awake and he was the only one who screamed!

"Ahem! The thing is that after you guys went away I reached the hotel and by getting there I heard the news from kenny that Mr. D called him and told him that this match is with Boris himself.. it's not the beyblade match in any stadium but is the plan of Boris to have a beyblade match with you guys..
That's why he sent the bus there and while traveling you all fell asleep becoz of the spray that was surround you in bus... by that now here you all are.."

Ohh so it was boris plan...

But then Hillary asked "but Riu how did you managed to come here..."

Yeah exactly the question I wanted to ask... how come she is here

Rieuru said " oh well after hearing the news i followed the route that you all were going.. and for that I had to climb on the top of the bus.."

Max:- but how did you managed to climb... like I am sorry to say bht I thought that you are a delicate person and.. and... (he started scratching his back to find something to say..)

But I complete it "and thought that you are a useless person"

Max:- noooo I never thought that!!! KAIII!!!

Kai:- whatever but I though that..

Rieuru:- it doesn't matter what you think.. its not that its gonna happen whatever you say..

Ray:- but where are we now..

Rieuru:- Middle of the jungle..

Everyone:- Ohh Okk...

Wait...

WHATTT!!!

_________________________________________

So guys tell me how it is!
Hope you all enjoyed!
And dont worry there is more to go!!

Byee♤