🍒Chapter 23~ Final Knockout🍒

" Heyyyyy! Kai! We are hereee" Daichi shouted from the balcony of the light house.
As they looked up they could see all the team members present there.
With this Kai, David and Rieuru step forward and went inside the House till they reach to the members.

When they reached their they saw Hillary and Tyson bickering while Ray and Tala were having some serious talks, Elena was looking no where exactly and Daichi was waving at them while Max was trying to calm down Daichi.

"So ig we all are here now." Said tyson when he saw the other group members reaching them.
"Yeah ig, so what do we do now?" Asked Ray. They went with talking and all when suddenly kai saw a shadow going here to there outside the room.
He stood up from his place and was going out when suddenly he saw a paper on the floor, "what's that?" Asked Rieuru to which she got a shrug.

They were going to open the paper when Tyson took it and opened it. The paper says-

Welcome Bladebreckers..
I hope you had an enjoyable journey. And now that you all are here togeather we want you all to reach the basement of this tower right now. That's where we will have the final competition for what you have came here for.

~ Team Starlocks

Rieuru's POV

'Damn! So they are The Starlocks. That's why I knew that boy who was in the Green Tshirt. As if it was thier uniform.'

"Team Starlock! What a strange name" that's what max said. The whole group was looking at each other in case if someone knows them, and that's when I found Elena's eyes looking at me to which I gave her a nod. I want to let her know that I know about this group alredy... but if I open my mouth then they will start asking me unnecessary questions to which I cant answer.

So to break the tension in the air I said," how about we go there now and check it out" they gave a nod and hummed with the response and we all went towards the basement.

When we entered the hall the lights where off so it was hard to see anything... and that's when I felt a hand brush to mine and I felt shivered with the cold touch.

We entered further inside the hall when the lights turn on and there stood the Team Starlocks smirking at us as if they won the Challenge alredy.

Tyson's POV

I saw the Team stand in front of me. I guess they are really strong and could feel the bitbeast power alredy. But they said it's a competetion. Is that what they mean that we are gonna only face with just one team.

I saw a guy coming forward among all his team and I could see that he is the leader. " Hello Bladebreckers. My name is Tom and we are Starlocks. So this is going to be 5 with 5 match.. 3 wins will be going to be the winner team."

"Ohh that's great then let's start off now" Daichi said when the girl from there team came forward and said, "not like this. Listen to our words very carefully. The winner team with be going to take the bitbeasts of another team which lose..." and before she could complete I came into rage and said, "this is never going to happen!! I nor my team will ever surrender our only power to you."

"We will see that!" Said the girl and went off to her other team members.

I looked back at team and started discussing over who should go first.

Author's POV

With the decision it came to and end that Tala will be going first, then 2nd will be Ray and 3rd will be Elena and 4th will be Tyson and last will be Kai as their team leader is going to battle at the last.