🍒Chapter 24~ back to hometown🍒

...
" I.. well.. ahm" Riuru started speaking but before she could answer,
Kai spoke "why not you just tell alredy then fake coughing"
Everyone laughed hard and still waited for her to complete to which she sighed and replied..
"Well isnt that just obvious.. I mean they looked strong and all so I just thought that they might be faking their strength.."

RIURU'S POV

I Cant just tell them that there was this time when I was part of them.. it will make them more anxious of me and they will think I am thier opponent too which I am not..
I dont want misunderstandings to occured so it's better no one knows about these. I have to see myself what they will try to do with collected data from the bladebreckers match..

We all soon after some hours reached Tyson's house and everyone went to rooms to rest up after the long and tiring day..

After some hours -

I was seated near the lake when I felt movement beside me and looked up to see kai standing there in his usual position..

Kai-  you lied..

Riuru-  huh?? What do you mean?

Kai-  I sensed it.. you lied

Riuru- can u please explain me what you are trying to say??.. when did I lied..?
*I looked front towards the lake*

Kai-  when we were returning home.. you lied there.. saying you just guessed.. there is something you know and we dont which you are trying to hide from us too..

Riuru- *giggled lightly* and why would you be sure to think that??

Kai-  Because I am Kai! Kai Hiwatari! Not just your boss but a former best player and world champion. Nothing goes from my sight!
And I know that there is something in you.. your potential.. and your vision.. which is differnt from the others.!

Riuru-  *still looking at front* I dont know what you are talking about

Kai-  decline all you want.. but I kai Hiwatari will find out someday about you and your thoughts behind this cute hea- *blushed and shuttered* I mean that head of yours.!

Riuru-  *looked suddenly to him* waiiittt
Did you just called me cute??? Ahh???

Kai looked somewhere else and said - "ofcourse not! You must had misheard me.!"

Riuru- ofcourseee nooooot!! You just-

Before she could complete her sentence  Grandpa came and called them for dinner and kai thanked him silently for coming at right time!

Everyone had dinner at that time talking about beybladings and Tyson making his jokes to which only some laughed and some unheard it!

They were busy talking when Kenny said, "I think we need more practise.. I mean we dont know what will happen in this bey battle but we need to have as much as power and strength in order to win over them"

Ray- Chief is right.. we should really practise more! In that way we will able to take over others!

Everyone nodded their head when max said, "but for getting more stronger we need more better surroundings and challenges... I mean.. isnt it a way how we improve and get stronger"

Tyson-  remember our first journey when we bladebreckers met.. we went from differnt place to others and met so many people and challenged them! Aah I miss those old days!

Kenny-  Damnn tysonn!! It's the best idea!!!

Hilaary-  EXACTLYYYY!!

EVERYONEE- What???

Kenny-  I mean if we all go to travelling from one place to other than we surely will try to improve more..!!
But the problem is where

Riuru-  umm how about we all go each others home town?

Everyone looked at her as if she grew two new horns on her head

"That's really a great idea Riuru!!" Hillary said!

"Exaclty! In that way we will have no problems of stays and all too!" Chief said to which everyone nodded!

Everyone were talking when suddenly call came from mr. Dickerson and chief told everyone a big news!

"Guys!!! EVEN STARLOCKS ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS BEY BATTLEFIELD"

"WHAAATTT"

everyone were shocked to hear this news and were now tensed that how come the group which they fought a day ago can now suddenly join this? And with whome are they going to fight this!

"We need to train hard now" kai spoke for the first time after a while! "As Riuru said.. we shouldn't take them lightly.. and we will start our this travelling plan from tomorrow! We will get ready and train! Day and night! Untill we met new people and fight them and get more skills from them! And then again we will train!"

"YES CAPTAIN" everyone cheered loudly and Kai nodded his head looking at Riuru who was back looking at him!

It's obvious.. that the fight has started ! And it's time
TO GO BACK HOMETOWNS AND BEYBLADE!!!!

_________________________________________

HELLO READERS!
Hope you all are doing good! Nd yes here is the new chapter as u all asked for!
And about going hometown so dont worry they all are not going to be separated but yes they will visiting each others hometown together and will stay there and practise for the upcoming bey war!

Hope you like this chapter
Do please give lots of comments and votes!

And yess I have set my target now! That i wont upload new chapter untill i get 20 or 30 votes 😗 (I know I am jiddi but you guys can do this much if you are reading my story right!🤧)

Any ways thank you for the wait and hope yu have great days✨