🍒Chapter ~ 18 Jungle Safari... nahh🍒

Exited right!!
Well here some scenes are related to the v-force if u all have seen then..
Just the characters are added..
Hope you all enjoy while eating popcorn!!!
And please do comment since it helps me a lot to write.. or I loose my confidence...
So if u dont want to vote it okk but please comment🤧
_________________________________________

Ray's Pov:-

We all are sitting in table having breakfast!!
Kenny spoke "guys there is a message from Mr. Dickenson..
He has said that we need to go to this stadium for a competion now..

Tyson:- SUREEEE!!! I AM ALL READY

Max:- calm down tyson or have the food first then talk!!

Daichi:- Hahaha let's show them what we have got!

Kenny:- but a problem.. there is some rules that me, hiro and Reoshin cant go with u guys over there..

Hillary:- and what about us.. me and Riruru.

Kenny:' I dont understand but the competition allows you girls but not us..

Tyson:- this is not fairrrrr
How come u are not allowed but these dangerous girls are..

And with that tyson again got a punch on his head from the one and only hillary..
I could see hillary and Rieuru burning in flame...

I was going to say it's ok but kai spoke..

"You are right for the first time in a while Tyson... this useless Girl (eyeing Rieuru) are of no help.. then what the purpose of them going with us.."

I again felt sorry for the girls and was going to speak again but this time Rieuru spoke

[[A/N:- Why you are are stopping ray from speaking..
Kai:- its becoz of you only.. dont forget who is writing this shits..
Rieuru:- dont speak in between kai.. let the a/n complete her story]]

"I think the competion management know how best me and hillary are.. that's why they are letting us go with you guys so that we can help..
But why do I feel some burning flames are coming from somewhere"

Oh.. no...
Now they are started again...

Kai:- we dont need some useless brats to help us.. we are off without you all..
We can do much better if u will not be there then..

Rieuru:- wow kai hiwatar! My great boss! I didnt knew you even have the mouth to talk that much!!

Kai:' (getting angry for sure) youu! How dare you!

Rieuru:- what how I dare!!? (Acting innocent) lemme see your mouth.. how can that mouth of yours speak more then hump or hmm..

I could see kai alredy getting irritated and was going say something when Rieuru got up from her stool and...

Rieuru Pov:-

I got up from my chair and went near Kai the great to make him more irritate..
I was going to touch his face when he sensed that I was coming and stood up making a bang on the table..
By this sudden bang I got startled and was about to fall...

I was waiting again for my body to land on planet when I felt to arms sneaking and holding my waist avoiding me from falling on the land...

I opened my eyes see kai looking me FIERCE in his eyes..
I blushed unknowingly.. and balanced myself..

But he being himself said
"That's the reason why I dont want you stupid girl to come with us to stadium.. I cant roam there while babysitting you..
(Wishper) useless brat.."

I dont know why but hearing this I got a bang in my heart and without looking anywhere I went from there...

.
.
.
A Unknown person was watching everything.... witnessing every scene..

The end...

Nahhhh

Author's POV

After sometimes everyone sat their feeling sad for Rieuru..

Just then elena spoke... "wow I also didnt knew that the great captain could think that highly if himself that he could also make others small in front of himself..."

Tala:- please stop it Ele

Elena:- shut up... I am not talking with you...
One day will come when every single person here will realise what she has gotten into her..!! Hmph

By saying this she stood up and went away...

Kenny:- what is she talking about guys..

Max:- she mentioned Rieuru.. but I thought that she doesn't knew how to beyblade...

Ray:- care to speake Tala.. I know you know manything !!

Tala:- it's not a right time guys...
But when the day will come.. you will alredy get to know...

By that everyone started discussing about their strategies and plans..

Time skips:-

The bus came and everyone waited for Rieuru to come.. but she didnt came..

Daichi:- she must be crying somewhere..

David and kai- she doesn't cry... she will come eventually.. let's go guys..

When they both spoke the same sentence they saw each other.. jealous could be seen in their eyes..

After waiting like a hour.. they all hoped in bus and went away...
Tyson, hillary, max , ray, daichi, kai, elena, tala, david all went towards the road of the stadium not knowing someone has alredy....

Got into the top of the bus...

_________________________________________

Not end tho.. but I will upload the part 2 in next chapter..
Its gonna be a awesome one...
Stay tuned guys and dont forget to comment lovely readers..

Thank you all for voting!!! and making my story 1st position in #hiwatari and #kaihiwatari

Byee♡♡