🍒Chapter 14~ Shopping... is not bad..🍒

__________________________________________________________________________________

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey Reader!! So I am finally back and now the next chapter is also uploaded..
Hope you all enjoy reading.

_________________________________________

*Previous Chapter*

Then Suddenly Mariah and Hillary spoke, " Ok guys!!! LETS GOOO SHOPINGGGGGG!!!!!!"

*continue from here*

Kai POV

Tyson:- Whattttt???? NOOO WAYYY

Hillary:- *smaking his head again* how dare you say no!!!
Everyone have to come with us!! And thats my order!

I looked at Rieuru and she was pouting and being sad..
I didnt understand what's the reason. Becoz as I know girls love to shopping and all so why she is sad.

I guess Ray saw her face and asked..

Ray:- what's the matter Ruru? Why are you sad??

Rieuru:- nothing ray.. it's just..
I dont want to shopping...👉🏻👈🏻

Mariah:- what!!! Why.. every girls love to shopping and you don't want to???

Elina:- it's not important that every girl have same interest you know..💁🏻‍♀️

Hillary:- yah that's right though.. but you have to come!!! Becoz every boys are coming. Got it!!

Rieuru:- eh!! Ok as you say..

Tyson:- it's not that you have any other ways Riru..

Hillary:- *smaking his head* what did you say!!!! And that's my nickname for her why are you using.

Tyson:- *rubbing his head* ahhhhhh why you always beat??? And so what if I call her with your nickname! It's nottthat you own that name.

Hillary:- yes I do own!!!

* Everyone Sweatdropping😅*

Max:- You both guys chill! We are here to enjoy the day not to fight! And why are you just fighting for a nickname..😅

Emily:- Max is right! We know you both love each other! But that doesn't mean you both have to fight always like a couple and make other jealous *looking at Ray and Mariah*

They both stop fighting and we went to a near shopping complex where we can do all the rubbish shopping.

Everyone was buying something..

All the girls (excluding Riruru) were buying clothes.
And Tala, Max went to buy some attack rings for beyblade.
Ray, Tyson, Daichi and Devid went to play indoors games.