🍒Chapter~ 17 Staying Together🍒

Rieuru POV:-
I went inside the room and saw everything was neatly placed!!
There were two beds each side of the room and desk between them!

I put my bag on the side of the bed and took out my night casual clothes which was a mini black trouser and a light pinkish big shirt!
I waited for kai to come out from bathroom..
And after a while the bathroom door slowly open revealing Kai in a sleeveless purple black t shirt and track pant!!!
Without looking anywhere I went inside the bathroom and shut the door while keeping a hand on my heart thinking it might pop out!!
Common I know alredy I am blushing but whyyyy!!!?????

And after a while the bathroom door slowly open revealing Kai in a sleeveless purple black t shirt and track pant!!!Without looking anywhere I went inside the bathroom and shut the door while keeping a hand on my heart thinking it might pop out!!C...

KAI'S POV:-
When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Reiuru directly entering the bathroom and shutting the door loudly..
I thought what has gotten into her..
I went to left bed and lied down while scrolling through my phone...

After kind of 20 minutes she came out...
When I saw her my heart started beating whiteout any reason!!!

When I thinking suddenly that chicken came again in my mind
■common it does have to reason to beat my boy!!!
□ just shut up u bird!! And why do u always comes to my mind and talk shit..
■well I was bored here that's whyy!
Anywys go and talk to her!! Dont sut idely here !!

By saying that stupid thing he again went away!!

I am alredy very tensed about the match thing with boris and now this bird is disturbing me while saying to talk with her..

I saw her going out of the room! Being the curiosity man I asked
"Where are you going"

Rieuru:- just to have some fresh air!
I didnt say anything and nod!
And she went out of the room..

But then again that chicken came and started talking shit
■kai! You should go with her too!!
□why should I go!? She wants fresh air so let her be!
■what if something happens to her!! Its alredy night and not good for girls to roam around alone!
And it surely hit my brain!
I should atleast follow her..

I grabbed my jacket and locked the room before following her!!

When I reached down I saw her walking and started following without her notice!!

Rieuru's pov:'

I was walking out of the hotel when I felt that someone is following me!! Let them be..
It's not that I care about!

I reached near a breeze and stood their watching the sunset

I was enjoying the fresh air while my mind was full of everything!!!

I wa thinking about what Boris has got into his mind!!!
He wants the beyblade war again!! And I know someone close to me is also supporting him!

But what if the bega teammates are with him!! Last time I didnt get to involve in them becoz I was far away from boris and all these people!
But now that I am here!! Boris must have planned something for me too. I know he has also got to know that I am eith bladebreckers and supporting them.

I just dont want boris to reveal my life dangerous secret! If they get to know about me being That they will surely hate me!!

All the things were going on in my mind!!! When I felt that someone was looking me intensely!
I looked behind me not caring much and saw a a blue jacket coming lil but out behind the tree..
And I know who he is.....

Time skips

I went to the hotel again!
And when I opened the door of my and Kai's shared room..
I saw him sleeping.. I know he was the only one who was following me..
It's not good.. he must be either worried or maybe he was curious to know about me something.
I went near my bed and hoped on it..
While closing my eyes and slowly drifting to dreamland..

Kai's POV

I dont why but I do felt a connection with her.. I felt like I know her from somewhere and whenever I tries to remeber my mind blocks it..

I came to hotel first.
After sometimes I saw her opening and closing the door of the room.
I was being like I was asleep but I was not...
And after some while I tried to sleep...

..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But it was impossible for me!!! Becoz these days I am again having nightmare of my childhood and time that I was under boris control!!!

I do have the feeling of fear of getting boris win the beyblade war!!! I fear the people getting under controol of boris..

I do behave strong infront of others but inside I fear this monster Boris..

I know someone is behind him that helping him
But who is that damn person!!!
I fear of Dranzer getting away from me..
I know I always get irritated when Dranzer comes to my mind!
I always bicker with him.. but after he is my everything! I cant get lose of him.
In my hardest time he always helped me...

The thoughts kept me from sleeping but at last I slept away...
Thinking about the upcoming future..

_________________________________________

Sorry reader as in this chapter there is nothing much!!!
I wish I could love ti make some scenes but I am too busy lately!!
But promise I am gonna make the next chapter dhamakedaar (awesome I mean)
This chapter was basically on these 2's thoughts!!

Hope u still enjoyed!
Byeee♡♡