7]Training

Leaving his office I find my way back to the dinning room, when I walk in Alejandro is doing some kind of reenactment to Lorenzo, who looks fed up. That is until Lorenzo notices me behind him.

"And once she has fallen asleep, I am going to write 'stupid bitch' on her forehead in permanent marker and draw cat whiskers. The perfect revenge for kicking me in the balls. What do y-" Cutting him off I pour a jug of orange juice over his head.

"Great suggestion Picasso but at least try to surprise me." I pat him on the shoulder walking past, taking a seat next to Lorenzo Picasso affords me another death stare then storming out the room. What's his problem? Lorenzo doesn't seemed fazed, he just continues to eat his waffle.

Ooh waffles.

Leaning over the table, I place a waffle and some fresh berries onto my plate before munching on my breakfast. The buzz from Lorenzo's phone breaks the silence in the room.

"Eat well, you have training today." He informs me with his famous smirk.

"Training?" I question.

"Sí ángel, training to analyse your capability and skills that you have. Next will be deciding what else you need to learn for the mafia life."(yes angel) He enlightens me. I am more than capable, this will be a waste of fucking time.

"Guess who will be training you today?"Lorenzo reclines back in his chair, his smirk only growing as he waits for my response.

"Lucky me." I act sarcastically ecstatic towards his words, then rolling my eyes. Quickly inhaling my food, I rush out the room to get changed.

----------

As I have nothing else to wear, I change into my army green cargo pants and black crop top. I know it is disgusting, but if you think about it I will be sweating as I train anyways. Therefore it doesn't really make much of a difference. Although I do have to go shopping soon, I can't live in those clothes. Now that would be disgusting. Promptly tying the shoe laces on my boots, I depart my bedroom to search for Lorenzo. The soon we start training the sooner we can finish.

Once I open the door, Lorenzo is leaning against the wall opposite staring down to his phone. To my surprise, he isn't in his usual suit, instead he is wearing a black t-shirt which accentuates his muscles as well as a pair of grey jogging bottoms. Flicking his eyes up, barely acknowledging me he proceeds down the hall initiating for me to follow him. Since I don't know my way around this fucking massive mansion, I follow him, but if there was another choice (preferable to piss him off) I would take it. Descending down the stairs before turning left into a hallway that I have yet to discover, he leads us to a silver metal door. Placing his hand on a hand recognition, the machine scans his prints, then buzzing granting us access. When the lights switch on, the training room comes into view. A boxing ring in the middle, a shooting range on the far right corner, a knife throwing range on the far left, a pain intolerance test on the other left hand corner and punching bags hang in the other right, all are apparent in the room.

"First I want to see your shooting as well as aiming skills." He informs, next handing me a a pistol. After obtaining the gun, I put a pair of ear defenders on before aiming at the target. Just to show off (because why the fuck not), I fire the bullet with one hand creating a clear shot in the head silhouette on the target board. Facing back to Lorenzo, his shocked but impressed expression amuses me. What? I told him I'm a bad bitch, I don't understand what is so surprising to him. He clears his throat, telling me to continue. I shoot at the rest of the targets, some in the head others in the chest (and being the bad bitch I am), I do so all one handed. Once all the boards have bullet wounds, we move onto knife throwing.

Taking hold of one of the throwing knifes, I toss the knife in the air spinning up and down to gauge its weight. Once adjusting, I am for the board and throw. The blade flies throw the air with ease, stabbing the throat on the black silhouette figure on the target board. Grabbing another knife I am for the chest, although the blade ends up in the shoulder. Unfortunately, knife throwing is not my strong point, now guns is the thing I am best at. After all knifes are stuck in a target, we change over to combat training in the boxing ring.

Lorenzo removes his boots before stepping into the ring, therefore I do the same.

"Eventhough you did shit with the knifes, I know you have good fighting skills so I won't go easy on you ángel. Just thought I would warn you." He smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"But my bruises have just started to improve." I complain to which he chuckles at. Rude fuck.

In one swift movement he has his arm wrapped around my throat holding my back against his chest, catching me by surprise. Acting fast, I clutch onto his forearm that is around my neck and propel my legs into the ground flipping his body over mine. Leaving no time, I tussle him to the floor bending his thumb back to allow myself to rotate his arm behind his back, then force my weight on his body to restrict his movement.

"I thought you said that you weren't going to go easy on me?" I chuckle triumphantly. Although my triumph is cut short when he lifts his left leg trapping mine then pushing his left arm between my leg and his side. Successfully twisting his body to face me, he snatches both of my wrist before flipping us over and forcefully pinning them above my head.

"You were saying ángel?" His smirk returns with his cocky comment as he looks me in the eyes. I know how to escape this easily, but for some reason my body won't let me.

Lia why aren't you fucking moving?

I don't fucking know bitch.

Do something whore!

I'm trying you slut.

We stare intensely at each other, equal as out of breathe as the other. Like there is a magnetic force pulling us together, Lorenzo lowers his head bringing it closer to mine.

Lea what the fuck are you doing? Now is your chance.

For once I actually listen to my subconscious, raising my waist I shove his upper body over my head. Using his hands to catch himself, I take that as my opportunity to push the rest of his weight off of my and escaping his grip. I run to the other side of the ring to prove that I have freed myself. He sighs on the floor then pulls his upper body next lifting himself off the floor to stand.

"Ha I beat you. Take that Lucifer." I boast punching my hands into the air, he furrows his eyebrows in response.

"Lucifer?" He questions. I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

"If I'm ángel doesn't that make you Lucifer or el diablo." He nods at my reasoning.

"Now time for the pain intolerance test." He smirks when my excitement fades. Whoopdy fucking doo.

----------

I lay back into the chair as Lorenzo places the patches onto my stomach before he stars to tap away at something on the machine.

"As soon as the pain becomes too much I want you to pull this patch off. Understand?" He enlightens me and I nod in agreement. The machine makes a screeching noise indicating that it has started. At first I feel nothing, I look over at Lorenzo who just looks confused, but I brush it off. Shortly after I start to feel uncomfortable, not pain only discomfort, sort of like a stomach ache. All of a sudden, that familiar pain corses through my body, one I know all too well but it isn't the pain that hurts the most. It's the memories that flood my brain as soon as the pain appears.

I can take more.

I notice Lorenzo staring at me with confusion, almost concerned. The pain intensifies to the point were it is almost unbearable, but I don't stop. I can take more. I deserve to take more.

"FUCK!" My screams fill the room and only get louder as the pain agonises me, but I still fail to stop.

Then nothing. No pain. No ache. No discomfort. Nothing.

********************

I don't know what to say😂

Until next time - N