21]The first part of the plan

All it took was half an hour for me to come up with a plan, which is good as it leaves me more time to put my plan into place. The only down side of my amazing plan is that I might need to involve a certain asshole who I would much rather strangle than work with. But needs must.

Looking over at the time on my phone (01:34) I know that now is the time to stop procrastinating and kick start my amazing plan into action.

Slowly closing my bedroom door, making sure not to make a noise, I tiptoe to the room at the end of the corridor, before slipping the piece of paper under the door. Seconds later the door opens revealing a tall, muscular figure covered in tattoos with damp hair, a gold chain hanging around his neck and only a towel wrapped around his waist. Shit, there's already problem with my plan.

"Like what you see ángel?" He smirks as he leans against the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest causing his muscles to glisten with the water droplets still on his skin.

Lea, focus!

Oh shit, yeah, okay focusing.

"Cover up Lucifer we're going for a drive."I tell him whilst folding my arms across my chest, he raises his eyebrows with his famous smirk still plastered on his face before turning around towards his bathroom to get changed.

——————————

Moments later, Lorenzo is changed into a pair of grey jogging bottoms, a navy blue t-shirt and white trainers as we make our way to the garage. Reaching for the keys Lorenzo heads straight for the black Jeep, but climbs into the drivers seat instead of the passenger seat.

"Lorenzo, move, I'm driving." I demand, standing by the door waiting for him to move.He seems to sit there a little while contemplating wether or not to challenge me but decides against; not before rolling his eyes and groaning as he gets out of the car and moves to the passenger side.

Smart decision Lucifer.

——————————

As usual, we spend our drive in silence, that is until I feel as though we are finally far enough from the house.

"So you know how I'm like your favourite person ever-"

"What do you want."He interrupts me sounding suspicious. Dickhead.

"Well if you let me finish I'll tell you." I snap rolling my eyes at him.

"Didn't realise you were so sensitive, continue." He snaps back. My grip on the steering wheel tightens as I try to control my anger.

Lea calm down.

"I need you to take me to the Christmas Ball." I admit keeping my eyes on the road to stop myself from looking at him. It's silent for a couple of minutes before I hear him laugh. Dickhead.

"What?"He laughs.

"You heard me, I need you to take me to the Christmas Ball." Honestly, I know he's a dickhead but I didn't realise he's a stupid dickhead.

"First of all, how do you even know about that? And second of all, just because we fucked doesn't mean I'm going to take you to the Christmas Ball." He states. If I wasn't driving right now, I would happily beat the shit out of him. Fuck me. why is he apart of may plan.

Well, Lea you did make the plan.

Shut up  you bitch, it's the only one I came up with that could work.

"Okay, first of all asshole, Carmen told me about the ball. Second of all, for some reason this mafia Christmas Ball is incredibly sexist so all female mafia members need a male mafia escort to get in. Making you my only option." Okay that first part is a lie, Carmen is still not talking to me  but Lorenzo doesn't need to know the real reason why I know about the Christmas Ball.

"Actually I'm not your only option ángel, Alejandro or Diego could take you." He deadpans. Oh my god, why does he have to make everything so difficult.

"Believe me if I could go with anyone other then you I would, but Picasso is taking Carmen and Dora is taking...I think his name is Luis or some shit. I can't remember, the point is you're the only person who isn't taking anyone." I explain irritated.

"Maybe that's because I'm not going."He says bluntly.This man is so frustrating, he's starting to get on my last nerve.

"Fine, I'll ask someone else to take me. You know I met Andrés at training the other week. He is so sexy, don't you think?" I ask him smirking, glancing over at Lorenzo, I notice his tense jaw. When he doesn't answer me, I continue, fully aware of what I am doing; and that's exactly why I'm doing it.

"I'll ask Andrés to take me, I'm sure we will have an amazing time. Especially considering his reputation." Of course I won't have sex with Andrés, I'm not some whore who sleeps with guys out of spite but I will ask him to take me to the Christmas Ball if I have to. Although I'd rather not listen to him talking about himself for hours on end.

"Lea pull the car over." Lorenzo demands through gritted teeth. I notice his fists clenched as they sit on top of his thighs; now most people would pull the car over, but I think we all know I am not most people.

"No need, I've made my decision. Let's go home now." I smile, knowing full well I'm irritating him further. Karmas a bitch Lorenzo, deal with it.

"Lea pull this fucking car over now or I swear to god!"He booms before grabbing the steering wheel, pulling the Jeep over into a secluded alley way then yanking the keys out and parking the car.

What the fuck!

We both climb out the car, slamming the doors behind us and storm over to each other in front of the Jeep and using the head lights as our only source of light.

"What the fuck was that Lorenzo!" I scream, glaring at him.

"There is no fucking way you are going to the Christmas Ball with Andrés!" He yells back with a matching glare.

"Oh yeah, says who!" I snap stepping closer.

"Me!" He snarls also stepping closer.

"Well good thing I don't need your permission then isn't it." I retort through gritted teeth before I turn around and storing back over into the car. However thanks to Lucifer, I have to wait until he eventually decides to climb into the car since he stole the keys, so I'm not able to drive off and abandon him here. But if I did have the keys, I definitely would.

——————————

The drive back to the mansion is once again spent in silence, which seems to be our thing.

Once we get back, I park the car in the garage and walk straight to my room; by the time I change out of my grey jogging bottoms, black crop top and white air forces then out on my black pyjama shorts as well as my white over sized top, the time is 04:21.

I'm exhausted.

Just as I'm about to flop onto my bed and go to sleep, a piece of paper is slipped under my door. Cautiously, I walk towards my door, picking up the paper from the floor.

Open the door asshole I have to talk to you.

(Turn the page over Lea)

For once, I do what I'm told and turn the page over. Shocker I know.

I'll take you to the Christmas Ball if I have to, just promise not to go with Andrés.

I smile, with the first part now complete, my plan has now officially been put into action. Although my happiness doesn't last long when my phone buzzes in my hand.

UNKNOWN:
As you never responded to my previous invitation, I look forward to seeing you at the Christmas Ball. Goodnight Lea.

********************

Wow look at this, another update in the same week. I want to do a Christmas chapter in time for Christmas, but Christmas is tomorrow so we'll see. So if I don't update in time, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Until next time - N