16]Back early

The beat of the music speeds up and so do my hips against him. Lorenzo's grip tightens around my waist as his body's movements follow mine.

A warm pair of lips connect to the skin on my neck. Fire ignites my body, burning my skin. Electricity sparks through me. Butterflies swarm in my stomach. The party around us no longer seems to thrill me; nothing compared to his lips; his touch.

Why does this man have such an affect on me?

Hooking my left arm around his neck, I whisper into his ear.

"I can make you beg for me Lucifer." A breathless chuckle escapes my lips as I pull away from him and disappear into the crowd.

I don't look back, instead I go to the kitchen and pour myself a cup of raspberry vodka. I take a sip off my drink when an uneasy feeling grows in my stomach.

Someone's watching me.

Suddenly aware of my surroundings, I place my cup down on the counter behind me before leaning back against it and folding my arms across my chest whilst my eyes scan the room. Not recognising many of the faces, nothing unusual stands out to me. That is, until, my brown eyes lock with a pair of grey. Grey eyes. The monstrous glint in their eyes causes my blood to run cold.

No!

My heart pounds in my chest but my expression remains emotionless. Unwanted memories invade my thoughts like a swarm of wasps with a cruel sting. But my expression remains emotionless. So many questions that's almost overwhelming. But still, my expression remains emotionless.

Why is he here?

What does he want?

Did he know I was here?

How did he know I was here?

What does he know?

Then he smirks, that smirk; the smirk that sends chills down my spine.

I am not scared.

My heart starts to pound harder in my chest.

I am not scared!

Those eyes. The eyes that were given to someone so innocent, so loving but are now carried by a cruel hearted monster. If I had a gun I would put a bullet in his skull without hesitation. Actually, when am I going to get a gun? Ugh, I'll just have to steal one of Picasso's guns.

Lea. Focus. Cold hearted monster alert.

Oh yeah. Whoops.

"Lea!" Carmen's slurred voice shouts over the music, I turn around and notice her stumbling towards me with her left arm around Alejandro's neck.

Shit!

We need to leave.

NOW!

Before rushing over to the them, I take one last look behind me. Shit! He's gone.

"Alejandro, where's Diego and Lorenzo. We need to leave now!" I demand. Alejandro laughs.

"Look who's the uptight one now, Lorenzo found himself a hot chick to hook up with." I ignore the slight sting that gives me, we don't have time for confusing emotions.

"Alejandro ha passado algo, tenemos que irnos ahora!"(Alejandro something has happened, we have to leave now) I insist, my patience starting to wearing thin. All of a sudden noticing my urgency, their demeanour switches from carefree to serious in a matter of seconds.

"Por qué ha pasado?"(Why what's happened) Carmen pipes up, removing her arm from around Alejandro's neck.

"Te lo diré más tarde. Vamos!"(I'll tell you later. Let's go!) For fuck sake we don't have time for this, we have to leave.