14]file

Lorenzo's POV

I know Raquel is a selfish bitch; but this is sick.

The file shows a word document full of information about Lea. Photos, videos, age, birthday, gender, parents , nationality. Everything about her. Even how many men she has been with.

When I scroll down to the very last page an agreement of marriage had been typed up with one signature on the right and a space for another on the left. And with Lea's name.

What the FUCK!

I recognise the signature.

Where? Fuck if I know.

I look over my should to look at Lea, her face has been drained of any emotion. Clearly trying to suppress her feelings, she may be able to convince her brothers, but not me. I can tell by the way she is chewing her bottom lip that she feels hurt and betrayed by her mother. Lea analyses the screen intensely, she leans closer before stopping next to my face. Her unsteady breaths fan against my cheek as she squints her eyes at the screen. My body stiffens from our close proximity but I play it off and

Lorenzo STOP! You are probably sex deprived just go to a strip club or call one of your hookers.

Focus. Distraction costs lives.

I clearly my throat and avert my attention away from her and back towards the computer. Reaching into my pocket I pull out a memory stick then plug it into the computer. We wait another minute or so until the document has been saved onto the memory stick. Once the document has downloaded, Lea reaches over and snatches the memory stick from the computer before swiftly storming out of the office.

Lea's POV

My mother wasn't going to marry me off to some stranger. She would never do that. She loves me. She would do anything to protect me. Raquel Gomez would never put her own daughter in danger.

Would she?

No, of course she wouldn't!

But why does she have this file?

Non of this makes any sense. All the lies. All the secrets. All the sneaking around. All of it is so confusing.

I only want answers, I'm sick of her lies and her secrets.

As soon as I open the car door and sit down, I curl up into a ball hugging my knees tightly towards my chest. Chris was right. I deserve this. Straightening my posture and covering my emotions with a nonchalant mask, I ignore the boys when they enter the car. We all remain in silence as Lorenzo drives back to the house we are staying at.

Once we reach the house, I rush out the car and into the house. Carmen runs up to me as soon as the front door swings open.

"You took your fucking time. Did you find anything?"

"I think so." I reply with an exhausted smile. Carmen rolls her eyes at my bluntness so I smile brighter to annoy her. She glares back at me before walking past me towards Diego, she can always get the truth out of Diego. Even though Carmen is a trained member of the mafia, Ruben explained that someone had to stay behind to protect the house in case the Russians were watching us and plotting to search the house once it was empty.

I take this as my opportunity to run away upstairs to my room; I know I'm hiding away but I don't fucking care. I pace around my room in an attempt to escape my thoughts. Although a knock at the door interrupts me.

Why is someone always interrupting me? Just leave me the fuck alone.

I ignore who ever is at the door in hopes that they will give up and leave.