12]Miss me?

I analyse the message in confusion; there is no phone number, no ID, nothing. They also spelt 'where' wrong, it's like they are smart and stupid at the same time.

Ware to look first Lea?

That's all. Too many questions flood my brain for me to comprehend. Who is this person? How do they have my phone number? How do they know my name? And many more repeat in my head like an endless cycle.

I throw the duvet off of my body then leap out of my bed jogging towards the door, although I stop once I reach it. This message was sent to me with my name, it isn't meant for anyone's eyes except for mine. There must be a reason as to why this mystery person sent me this message - but what is it? I am going to find out. I back up onto my bed and lie down on the mattress closing my eyes trying to piece together what this person means, wants or both.

----------

The darkness of the night escapes me rather quickly, which is not helpful as the dark allows  me to concentrate fully. As soon as there is noise in the house I drag myself out of bed and head for the noise which ends up leading me to Ruben and Dora tussling each other whilst Lorenzo and Alejandro watch with amusement as they eat their cereal at the breakfast bar. However Carmen is no where to be seen. She is probably still asleep the lazy whore. Just when it starts to look as if Ruby will win, his phone buzzes distracting him leaving Dora an opportunity to yank on his arm and propel Ruby's body over his before smacking on the ground. We all laugh at Ruben's embarrassment but he only flicks us off then continuing to read his new message. I peer over his shoulder and see a picture of a beautiful girl with dark skin, black tight curls and brown eyes who appears to be around Ruby's age - I know exactly who she is. Before he is able to notice me, I snatch his phone out of his hands.

"Your girlfriend is pretty. What's her name?" I gasp then glance back up at his stunned reaction, Lorenzo, Diego and Alejandro all crowd around me to inspect the girl in the photo whilst blocking Ruby from snatching it back in the process. They all gasp but soon chuckle.

"Wait you are dating Maya Delgado. How the fuck did you convince her to go out with you?" Picasso asks in-between his laughter. Ruben glares at Alejandro and looks as if he is ready to attack him.

"Maybe she was enamoured by my charm." Ruben suggest smirking although he soon wipes it off of his face when we all raise our eyebrows at him in disbelief. Does he think we are stupid?

You are stupid Lea 

Ok fine. Does he think we are that stupid?

Better?

Um close enough.

Whore.

Ruby sighs before rolling his eyes and explaining to us what actually happened.

"I was really drunk and most likely high. Maya let me stay at her house for the night then my intoxicated self told her I really liked her. The next day Maya reminded me what I said and that she liked me as well. But then we fu-"

"Ok we got it." I cut him off since I am sure I do not want to hear the rest of that story. I hand Ruby his phone back before raiding the cupboards to find something to eat. Eventually I find a box of cheerios and pour myself a bowl and a glass of water then sitting down at the breakfast bar to guzzle down my food.

----------

The day was spent practically watching tv, eating food and Carmen and I abusing Ruby to try and gain more information about Maya; so far we have been told that she is twenty four and that she has the most adorable smile. I know, useless. Thankfully it was dark now meaning we were able to break into my old house without anyone recognising me. The boys change into black jeans, black t-shirts, black boots and black leather jackets, I have to admit it was a bit unusual to see Lorenzo and Ruben out of their typical suits. Luckily Carmen let me borrow a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans, a dark grey tight long sleeve shirt, a black denim jacket although I wore my own boots and platted my hair into two french braids to keep it out of my face. At exactly eleven o'clock we left the house and scurry into the SUV with Lorenzo driving well over the speed limit to our destination. I didn't say anything during the car journey; I couldn't. My mind was too preoccupied with the message I received last night. Was it a warning? Was it a clue? What does it mean? The car stops abruptly outside my old flat building, I push the curiosity out of my mind before jumping out of the vehicle and inside the building with the boys following closely behind me.