<FRIEND OR MORE?>

It was a very fine day for the blondie angry pomeranian but at the other side the reddish boy felt so much tired."You okay?"Bakugou asked Kirishima who almost sleep on his on the way to his room."Y-yeah! I-im fi-... ne.."Kirishima yawn.Bakugou smiled,"You're tired arent you?"Kirishima then just nodded."Go sleep i will help you with all your works but only for today!"Kirishima then look at Bakugou face,"Y-you serious?"Bakugou then just nodded and said,"But only this time..."Kirishima then smiled then nodded."Now go sleep! I dont want to look your face become like a shit again tomorrow!"Kirishima then just smiled and walk to his room and sleep.'Ugh! What kind of school work is this?!!'Bakugou stressed out.'Ugh! Whatever it is i need to done it for him...'He then start making Kirishima's work.

*NEXT DAY*

"Bakugou~"When Kirishima check him at out he didnt see him but he do sees Mina and Sero though.'Mina!'"Hi Kiribae!"Mina said while she walking towards Kirishima."H-hi Mina..."Mina then look Kirishima in his eye."Look like your sad huh?Whats wrong? Tell me!"Kirishima then sighed and said,"Have you seen the vampire or anyone in here?"Mina then smiled and said,"Oh so you loose your vampire boyfriend huh?~"Kirishima then blushed and said,"Hey! Were not dating!"Mina then smiled and said,"Did you got a mark?"Kirishima then said,"I dont even know how his mark look like?!"Mina then giggles."What so funny huh?!"Suddenly Bakugou was walking downstairs."Oh uhm...It was just it was so much funny when Sero use his taoe to clean his window at his home.Right?!"They then faked their laughed."Hmm... Whatever i dont care but for now i need Kirishima maybe just for a minute."Kirishima then smiled and said,"Of course! And also why do you need to ask for a permission?"Bakugou smiled and said,"Oh its nothing...just wanna make sure that your still exist and not dead."Bakugou then laughed while Kirishima was just gonna dealed with his friend.