<TOO TIRED>

The next day Kirishima woke up late then he ever did while Bakugou was already awake to make the breakfast but then he went back to sleep with Kirishima.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

"B-bakugou..."Bakugou awake of Kirishima voice."What do you want?"Kirishima then woke up and said,"Your mom arent gonna be mad if i just went back to sleep again right?"He asked."Of course no why would she?"Kirishima smiled then went back to sleep."But arent it already afternoon?"Bakugou asked as Kirishima was laying down back."Ugh! Im too tored to woke up!!"He then pulled his blanket to cover his face up."Im just asking no need to be mad..."Kirishima rolled his eye then go back to sleep."No answer?"Kirishima just shutting his eye and mouth."Ok then..."Bakugou then in sudden pulled Kirishima's blanket and kiss him."Hey! Let me goo!! Mmph...i wanna sleep!"Bakugou laughed while Kirishima was trying to get his blanket back from Bakugou hand."G-give me back my blanket!!"Bakugou smiled evily at Kirishima then said,"Oh this blanket? Nah... I dont think so maybe if you give me a kiss then it would work."Kirishima sighed then went more closer to Bakugou's face."I... Wanna sleep!!!"He grab Bakugou hand then quickly took his blanket back."Th-thats not fair?!!"Bakugou complained."I wanna sleep so let me."Bakugou rolled his eye and let the 'Tch'sound coming out from his mouth."Fine..."Kirishima then give up.He then kissed Bakugou while Bakugou was still wasnt getting enough."There..."When Kirishima look at Bakigou he then know that Bakugou was still mad."What do you want again?"Bakugou smirked when he suddenly heared Kirishima saying that."I want a kiss."Kirishima smiled then said,"Fine..."He then kissed Bakugou again."There."Bakugou smiled widely and said,"Alright thank you..."Kirishima smiled meaning he was replying Bakugou.