<STILL PLANNING>

When they heared someone was calling Bakugou name they then went downstairs."Aunty!!"Denki run to Mitsuki hugging her."Hello Denki! How are you?"Denki smiled looking at Mitsuki,"Im good!"Mitsuki smiled,"Good to hear that! Where is Shinsou?"Denki smiled while pointing to Shinsou."Hi aunty."Mitsuki smiled looking at how Shinsou greeting her."Hi Shinsou.","Ehem! So why do you call me?"Mitsuki smiled then said,"Come here! Lets sit while we discuss."They then follow Mitduki who were walking towards the living room."Discuss what?"Mitsuki smiled."About you and Kirishima wedding!"Bakugou and Kirishima was suddenly surprised to hear that,they were also red that time."So what do you think?","Oh uhm...For me im fine with that."Bakugou said."What about you Kirishima?"Mitsuki then said to Kirishima with a very happy face."Uhm m-me? If me y-y-yeah!! I agree with Bakugou uhm its a great idea!"Kirishima flustered.Mitsuki and everyone thrn giggled."Dont be embarrassed!"Denki said."Yeah he's right! You gonna get used to it!"Denki then said."J-just..."Bakugou smiled then said,"No one going to ruin our relationship..."Bakugou smiled looking at Kirishima."Its just i afraid...Y-your b-bro-brother..."Kirishima trembled saying that."Who? Monoma?"Mitsuki face was clueless.Bakugou sighed then trying to explained to her what happened."H-he never gonna do that?!!"Mitsuki yelled."I know but its true..."Shinsou said with a low volume.Mitsuki face was now mad plus with her sad face."Uh...lets change our topic to the early one..."Denki then said for everyone to cheer up a little."Oh yeah!! So what do you think Kirishima?"Kirishima can only look down trembling and afraid that if something bad happen in the future."Eijirou darling...what did i told ya? Dont be too negative if we can get through our problem together then it might be more easier for us."Bakugou advised Kirishima while holding his face up to looking at him."I know its just i afraid...of maybe loosing you?"Bakugou giggles then kiss his head,"Im not going anywhere without you Eijirou just remember that."Kirishima then smiled,"Then if its like that i think th-that it was a gr-great i-idea..."Mitsuki smiled at how embarrassed he is."Alright if its like that! I will make the all things!"Denki smiled then asked,"May i please help you with the wedding dress aunt?"Mitsuki smiled then said,"Of course you can!! Alright enough cuz now i wanna start!"Kirishima and Bakugou was then giggles looking at them all that really want them to get married.