<BE MINE!>

It was a rainy day,when Kirishima step into the bus then he kind heard something dropping,A rain!.In the bus he remembered that Bakugou asked him to come home faster.'What did he want from me though?'Kirishima thought.When the bus arrived infront of the big house Kirishima then went out waving his hand to his all friend."Bye Kiribae!!"Kirishima smiled.When he arrived at his front door suddenly the door opened,somone than pull him inside."Hey!!"When Kirishima opened his eyes he then saw Bakugou was like gonna eat him."Your late!"he shouted."Oh uhm...Sorry?"Kirishima blured."Sorry?!"He shouted again."Actually waht is the point that you really want me to come home early?"Kirishima asked."Ugh!"Bakugou's mad.He went upstairs with his stomped feet.'Whats wrong with him?'Kirishima then run upstairs to check whats wrong with Bakugou.When he open his door he then saw Bakugou was holding a knife."W-what are you doing with that knife?!!"Kirishima shouted."Oh this knife? Its nothing i just wanna use it to maybe cut your leg off?"Kirishima then shocked to hear that."Y-your just joking right?"Bakugou laughed."Hahahaha yes im joking!"He then use his power to pull Kirishima."I wanna mark you~"Kirishima gulped."So you can be a vampire too!"He then smiled and said,"Not only that! You also will bw mine forever!!"Kirishima didnt know what to say because of that he just looking down."So,you agreed?"Bakugou asked."N-no! It might be hurt to be a vampire!!"Bakugou laughed."No its not... Plus if you love me and if you want me to be your husband soon you need to be a vampire.We dont have any choice..."Bakugou trying to explained Kirishima."A-alright th-then...m-make me becaome a vampire then..."Bakugou shocked,"Y-you serious?"Kirishima nodded and said,"If we dont have any other choice then...just make me become it..."Bakugou then smiled and really happy how Kirishima always patient.

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

When Bakugou starting to give Kirishima his blood,Kirishima suddenly lose his control already."K-kirishima...remember me!!"Bakugou shouted and hug him so he will not gonna moving."B-bakugou?"Bakugou smiled,"Yes Kiri...its me..."Kirishima then cried."Just relaxed im here..."Bakugou trying to calm him down.In a few minutes later Kirishima then awake with a vampire(Bakugou)mark."How do you feel now?"Bakugou asked."Oh uhm...Im good."Bakugou giggles and said,"Alright im sorry to bother you sleeping."Kirishima then sleep back on Bakugou chest."You know? I really love you...when the first time i saw you i really want you to be my boyfriend and i was grateful to god because just look you are now mine...Forever to be mine..."Kirishima then smiled looked at Bakugou while he was saying that."I love you too darling...But for now please let me sleep."Kirishima yawns.Bakugou then smiled.