<MEET MY FAMILY>

"Where are we going?"Kirishima asked."Just follow first."Kirishima then just followed Bakugou while Mina and Sero was talking on the couch in the living room.When they arrived at Monoma's room Bakugou then introduce Kirishima to him."Meet my boyfriend..."Monoma then smirk like he was gonna do something.'It seems like his blood was so much sweet until my brother also could smell it.'Bakugou sighed."Please control yourself..."Monoma then sighed,"Fine..."He then rolled his eye."Can i please meet father?"Monoma nodded,he then pointed to the portal."Lets go."Bakugou then hold Kirishima hand.When Kirishima was about to enter the portal Monoma was then touch Kirishima's waist.'H-he?!!'Kirishima then quickly hug Bakugou so he will feel more safe."Clingy huh?"Kirishima then whispered,"I-i will tell youlater what happened..."Bakugou then nodded.When they have entered the portal they then saw two people was standing,talking to each other."Oi old hag!!"Kirishima then just close Bakugou mouth,he then whisper,"Dont be rude! Or else your wish aint gonna get granted ever again!"Bakugou sighed,"Fine..."When Bakugou tell his mother and father about Kirishima they then surprised."You are being friend with a human?!!"Masaru asked."N-no of course! H-he's a vampire!"Bakugou then shocked and loading,didnt know what to say to his father."B-bakugou honey...you dont need to lie.I already can see that he dont even have his mark."Mitsuki said."Its not that! He is really a vampire!"Mitsuki and Masaru then glanced at Bakugou."Then showed us his mark."Bakugou then said,"I dont think he is comfortable with that..."Mitsuki then said,"Tomorrow and no but!!"Bakugou then just have to agreed with it."Lets go Kiri..."Kirishima then smiled and walk behind Bakugou.