<GRADUATE!>

When Bakugou and Kirishima went back to Kirishima normal world(human world) Bakugou then asked Kirishima permission,"Kirishima,after school can you please come home early?"Kirishima smiled,"Of vourse i can!"When they two walk to the living room Minabthen tell Kirishima that they will be leaving to school with him."Alright then...Bye Bakugou!""Bye Bakubae!"They waved their hands to Bakugou and he does too."So what is your guys relationship Kiribae?"Kirishima then just smiled and said,"Were dating!"Mina and Sero then smiled."Were so happy for you two!"Sero said."But isnt it illegal to be for a human to be a vampire boyfriend or soon gonna be a wife(husband)?!"Mina stopped."Mina...I dont think i should tell you everything because we need our privacy too...so please."Mina then catched them up and said,"I know that i just wanna warned you that all vampire are dangerous! You can also see by yourself?!"Kirishima giggles and said,"What? Dangerous? Pffft... They'r not!"Mina and Sero then looked at each other."Whatever then,but if something bad happen please call us."Kirishima then nodded,he still thinks it was a joke.When they arrived at the bus stop Mina then whisper something to Kirishima."He's immortal..."Kirishima was shocked but he wasnt gonna talk back because he dont want to fight with his own bestfriend.When they arrived at school Aizawa then tell them that they will be graduating on the next day."So,get ready!"They all was really happy and sad at that time."Im gonna miss you very much!!"Uraraka then hug Izuku.