<BEST TIME²>

DAY SKIP...

When Bakugou was getting ready,Kirishima was waiting in the living room."Your so much slow brat!!"Mitsuki mad at Bakugou."Whatever..."Bakugou rolled his eye."Babe!"Kirishima stand from his seat then running towards Bakugou."Hey,darling~"Kirishima smiled."Are you guys ready?"Mitsuki asked."Yes of course!!"Kirishima shouted."Well then..."Mitsuki opened the portal."Anything happen just call me ok?"Kirishima nodded while Bakugou was just entering the portal."Have fun!"Mitsuki waved her hand and so do Kirishima.

*HUMAN WORLD...*

As Kirishima and Bakugou jumped out of the portal,Kirishima then surprised seeing how much big the bed are."Woah! The bed are so much big!!"Bakugou smiled."Of course it is!"Kirishima then got something on his mind and he really wanna know about it."But babe...Why does it need to be so much big? While you know this hotel is only for the couple to have their honeymoon,and of course they are only two erson who will sleep on the bed!"Bakugou giggles while Kirishima was clueless."I know there will only two people sleep on the bed but...How are you gonna move when it was the time we..."Bakugou cant continue what he wanna said because Kirshima already realized what his husband gonna say."Alright,alright i understand."Bakugou giggled.A while later Bakugou and Kirishima was just chilling in their hotel room and doing nothing but just playing phone,watching tv,eating together,taking a bath."Ugh!! This is so much boring!!"Kirishima suddenly make Bakugou's face shocked looking at him."Why cant we go out?!! Why did they even have a sun at here?!"Kirishima complained."Darling...You need to stay patient or if you really wanna go out you'll get burn because of the sunlight."Bakugou trying to make him a little calm."Ugh sure..."Kirishima rolled his eye."Come on...dont be like that..."Bakugou then hug Kirishima.Kirishima ignored him."What about we play something?"Bakugou asked trying to calm Kirishima a bit."Sure..."Bakugou then took the chess for them to play."Lets play shall we?"Bakugou asked.Kirishima nodded.A hour later they playing,they then fall asleep.

*8:00pm*

The time has come for them to hunt people for their lunch that was blood."Ready to go darling?","I always ready!"Kirishima and Bakugou then went out then trying to search for the place that was no crowded and more safety for them to hunting."A while later they then went back to the hotel to rest and continue their honeymoon.

*AT THEIR HOTEL ROOM*

"So how about tonight?"Bakugou smirked to Kirishima."N-no way!! I aint gonna do it with you tonight! M-maybe tomorrow? Because im still not ready so i hope..."In suddwn Bakugou pull Kirishima closer to his face to kiss him."I understand you but you promise were gonna do it tomorrow?"He asked so he will make a time."Y-yeah i promised that."Bakugou smiled."Alright then..."

~THE END~