<GETTING MARRIED??>

When Kirishima woke up,he heard Bakugou was talking to someone.He then walk toward where Bakugou are."Just take care of him and never hurt him.Promise?"Bakugou was smiling to his mom and dad like an angel,"I promised!"Bakugou's mom and dad then smiled and walk away from his room."Who's that Bakugou?..."Kirishima asked Bakugou."Oh,your awake!"Kirishima then look Bakugou in his eye."Th-thats just my mom and dad.S-so it's no anyone else..."Bakugou walked to Kirishima to hug him."Alright then...Today is my off day.So i have no school."Bakugou then smiled and said,"Cool! Lets go have breakfast with us!","Alright,alright...Just let me take my shower first please..."Bakugou smiled and said,"Okay darling,ill be waiting downstairs then ok?"Kiroshima then nodded.A few minutes later,Kirishima then done taking his shower."Finally..."He then went downstairs to go eat with Bakugou."Darling!!"Bakugou shouted as he saw Kirishima went out from his room."Woah...Didnt you see that Masaru? He is really look like a prince that soon gonna be a king."Masaru then just nodded hearing what his wife said."You look beautiful today!"Bakugou praise his boyfriend."Th-thank you Bakugou..."Kirishima suddenly didnt really happy to see how Bakugou's parent react when seeing him."Are you okay darling?"Bakugou asked.Kirishima then smiled and nodded."Dont worry honey...You look beautiful,I already like you when i saw you at the first time."Kirishima mood then changed to a very happy and glad mood."Th-thank you Mrs..."Mitsuki giggles."No need to call me that,just call me mom."Kirishima smiled and said,"Alright then mom."Bakugou smiled looking at his boyfriend who always polite to all people."Lets eat shall we?"Mitsuki then asked while Kirishima just nodded."When they all have sat Bakugou then remebered his brother,Monoma."I'll call him first."Bakugou then went to Monoma's room to call him downstairs."Ugh!! Alright,alright...ill be there in a minute!"He then wore a nice shirt.When he came downstairs he saw Kirishima was sitting like an angel beside Bakugou.'I thought this breakfast will have no fun but,no i was wrong.'"Honey!"Mitsuki smiled when she saw Monoma,her favourite son was coming towards them.After they all done eating,Kirishima and Bakugou then went to Bakugou's room.

*IN THE ROOM*

When they seated on the sofa,Bakugou then asked Kirishima something."Darling?"Kirishima smiled looking at Bakugou face."You promise will not going to leave me right?"Kirishima smiled and said,"Hey,why would i leave you? I love you so much! I would rather die if your not here beside me..."Bakugou then smiled and said,"Me too but i afraid..."Kirishima hug Bakugou then asked,"Why though?","Its just...i feel like you are going to be with someone else oneday..."Bakugou explained."No one gonna take me from you... I will always be here with you!"Bakugou then smiled and said,"I love you so much Kiri!Dont you dare leave me alone!!!"Kirishima smiled then nodded.

"Kiri you done?","Yeah! Just a little more!"When Kirishima went out from the changing room,Bakugou was shocked he was wearing a black,glowing purple dress."K-kiri..."Kirishima then look at Bakugou."Why? You dont like my dress?"Kirishima started like wanna cry."No,no,no you look good."Bakugou ran to Kirishima and give hima hug."R-really?"Bakugou nodded."Actually,your mom pick this out for me."Bakugou smiled then said,"This is probably her old dress."Kirishima smiled."Lets go shall we?"Bakugou bow and said,"We shall my queen~"Kirishima and Bakugou then laughed.

*AT DOWNSTAIRS*

"So,if everyone is already here lets go?"Masaru then asked when he saw Bakugou and Kirishima already arrived."Yeah we shall..."Monoma said."Alright then."When they all get into the car,Bakugou was feeling something was not right."Are you okay Kiri?"Bakugou asked Kirishima when he suddenly hug Bakugou."Im alright..."Bakugou smiled then said,"Alright then."He then get his phone back.When Kirishima was trying to let off Bakugou,Monoma then hold Kirishima leg."C-can you please let my leg go off?"He whispered Monoma."I dont want to babe..."He whispered back.Kirishima then just need to stay being hold like that until they arrived.'I wish i wasnt sitting here...'He thought.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED*

When they already arrived,Bakugou then land his hand to Kirishima."Th-thank you..."Bakugou smiled.When Kirishima went out Bakugou then asked,"Where you wanna go first darling?"Kirishima smiled then said,"Anywhere you want~"Bakugou then tell his mom where he wanna go."Sure of course! Have fun honey!"Bakugou then hold Kirishima hand."Lets go."Kirishima smiled then nodded.Bakugou then tell Kirishima to guess where they gonna go."Mmm...Mall?"Bakugou then said,"Wrong..."Kirishima then guessing already about 25 minutes."Ugh! I gived up!"Bakugou giggles and said,"Dont be mad..."Kirishima then asked Bakugou,"Then tell me where will we go?"Bakugou smirked in sudden."Ok,i know what that mean already."Kirishima then went a little closer to Bakugou to kiss him."There..."Bakugou giggled and said,"Alright...Lets go!","Hey!! You supposed to tell me where we should go first!"Bakugou laughed and said,"Not a chance!"Kirishima then just running toward Bakugou to follow him.When they arrived at one of the shop,Kirishima then surprised seeing Bakugou was going toward the jewelry store."Here...This is where i wanna bring you."Kirishima then hug Bakugou."Y-you serious?!!"Bakugou nodded and said,"Of course! Later when you already graduated,we will then get marry!"Kirishima cried smiling to Bakugou."There,dont cry..."Kirishima smiled and said,"Thank you Katsuki..."Bakugou smiled.When they come into the store, Bakugou then tell one of the worker there how he want the ring to be while Kirishima was just enjoying the moment Bakugou talking.When they done buying the ring Bakugou then tell his mom that they will be arrived at there about 20 minutes.

*AT HOME*

"B-bakugou...I dont feel like im doing good right now..."Bakugou then just telling him that it was normal."This is not a joke!"Bakugou smiled and said,"You want blood?"Kirishima body went really crazy after Bakugou take off his clothes."Come..."Kirishima eyes suddenly went really like a bright red and out of nowhere he then in sudden bite Bakugou's neck."J-just slowly..."In a minute,Kirishima then realized what he has done to Bakugou."Oh my...Im so sorry i dont mean to hurt you!!"He screamed like Bakugou was going to punished or do something to him."Relaxed...Didnt i said it was normal?So that means you dont need to worry,I dont feel anything hurt(lie)"Kirishima then stop crying,"R-really?"Bakugou nodded.Kirishima then hug Bakugou and said,"Im sorry..."Bakugou smiled and said,"Just stay relaxed...Your gonna get used to it next time so done worry."Bakugou then trying make Kirishima relaxed.