plorogue

A luxurious Black Audi Q7 SUV parked in front of a big gate and a young master from a rich household came out.

However, this did not attract anyone's attention as there were many more such cars and even bigger.

This is British school Beijing, the best school in China where all the elite families take their children.

"See you in the evening son" the driver waved.
"Thanks uncle, have a nice day" a timid young boy waved back.

The boy went in to the school looking here and there while chanting,

"" please don't see me.... please don't see me..."" Again and again.
He went up to the locker corridor having no one noticing him, he was almost thanking his angels when he heard it...that voice, the voice that traumitice him the most giving him nightmares almost every night.

"Ooooh! Look, the twatwaffle is here." A big masculine boy in shorts shouted making the others laugh.

"What about we do something interesting instead?" The big boy asked.

"Yeah! Yeah!" All the others chanted.

They picked the boy up and carried him to the gymnasium.
"I was never interested in playing football but now I am" the big boy said and started passing the ball to his friends while the smaller man was in the middle.

They all started hitting him with the ball on his tummy while laughing like maniacs.
"What...will you go and tell your mummy?"
They mocked him.

One boy announced that the teacher was coming and they all ran away leaving the young boy clenching his stomach due to pain.

"Are you okay?" The teacher asked and the boy nodded then ran away quickly.
"This will go away....it always does....it has to" the young boy told himself as he dragged himself to the nurses room.

This is the life of Wang Yibo, a boy in his second year high school. His mother is very rich and his father is even richer, but they are not together.

His father left his mother when he was five and announced him as his illegitimate son.
Since then he was always bullied in school, especially by his father's other son who was his age.

He never complained to his mother, she always thought that he lived a good life since she provided him with everything.

She failed to notice all the small details on him, such as the small bruises he always had, that he had no friend and that he always feared going to school.

All this bullying accelerated when they got to highschool. His step brother accused him of being gay. This made the whole school with all those homophobic people stand against him.

Even the teachers didn't do anything when they found him lying whimpering in pain.

He always prayed that one day, an angel will come and save him from all this pain.

I love him a little bit too much but am not obsessed