chapter 5 (really close)

Zhan and Yibo had now been together for one month, they were inseparable.
Yibo would spend all his weekends in Zhan's apartment. He would spend his evenings with Zhan either dancing or in the hospital working as the latter's assistant.

In the one month, Wang Jackson and his minions had returned to school and much to Yibos concern, they did not bully him again. Onetime, his step brother even picked him up when he fell which was really surprising.

*
Today was a normal day, Yibo went to the dance school while Zhan went to his family house since they had an emergency meeting.

Zhan came to pick Yibo up but he witnessed something that he wished he hadn't.

Yibo laughing with a beautiful girl sitting ever so closely, after chatting for a while, they took a selfie.

This action made Zhan's heart break, he didn't want Yibo to be with others.
He was selfish, he had come to depend on the single boy so much that it almost hurt.

He stayed on his spot for 10 full minutes and that's when Yibo saw him.

"Zhange, you came.." Yibo said coming closer.

"How can he talk to a girl for 10 full minutes, what were they saying?"Zhan's mind couldn't help but drift off imagining Yibo asking her to be his girlfriend.

Yibo came closer to the zoned out man  after calling him countless times with no response, he hit his head lightly and Zhan finally came back to earth.

"Oh, are you done...let's go" Zhan said blankly.

"Just a minute" Yibo said and rushed back to the girl saying something to her which Zhan suspected to be a goodbye.

"Why don't you just kiss her?" Zhan mumbled absent mindedly.
"What did you say?" Yibo asked confused.

"Oh! Nothing, let's go"
Zhan drove Yibo all the way to his house but he didn't speak a single word, his feelings were all over the place and he was distracted thinking why his heart hurt.

At first, Yibo tried to speak to him but when he was ignored a few times, he stopped trying, he could see that Zhan was disturbed and he wanted to give him space.

Zhan parked outside yibos home but they both stayed in the car for a long time each thinking about the other.

Zhan was thinking of asking Yibo who the girl was, he'd been attending the dance school for 2 years but he'd never seen her.
On the other hand, Yibo wanted to talk to Zhan but he was afraid of being ignored.

After a few minutes, they hesitantly took a glance at each other, they came closer and hugged softly but tightly.

"Have a good night lovely, I'll come pick you up tommorow morning." Zhan whispered in yibos ear breaking the silence.

Yibo turned crimson but still nodded his head and hugged Zhan tighter, they stayed like that before breaking apart then Zhan drove away with a heavy heart.

Yibo did not want this, he did not like it when Zhan ignored him. He wanted his Zhange to talk to him and think about him only, no other thoughts were supposed to come between them.

Zhan went home all confused about how he was feeling, was he confused of seeing Yibo with a girl? Yes he was, he concluded.
Yibo was not supposed to be with others, only him could go that close....he was damn jealous when he saw his lovely close to another like that.

Zhan did not sleep all night thinking about Yibo, "would it still be awkward the next morning after what happened?" He wondered.

*
The next morning, Zhan went to Yibos home early morning to pick him up.
He rang the bell and almost fainted when the door was opened.

"It's her" he thought
The girl with Yibo yesterday was the one that opened the door.

"Did they already gotten married, and he didn't invite me?" He thought.

"Get your head out of the gutter, I am not married, I'm only 17" the girl said sarcastically.

"Oh! She can even read my mind" he thought again.

"Oi! You just said that out loud you dumbo....oh by the way, I am shanil, yibos cousin and I live in Kenya"she said extending her hand for a shake.

Now Zhan could not believe how stupid he was thinking all those things about Yibo and his cousin.

"And am Zhan, Xiao Zhan...I am his friend." No sooner had they  finished the intro than Yibo descended down the stairs all mighty and good looking.

"Wanna impress someone ha! I see" she asked whispering in yibos ear which turned red.

Yibo came forward and hesitantly hugged Zhan's body, it was supposed to be quick but it stayed like that for sometime.

Yibo invited Zhan for breakfast and then they went to  school together.

" Have a nice day lovely, I'll pick you up later.

Yibo was 2 weeks before yibos exam and he became busier reading for it.

That day Zhan picked Yibo up and took him to the park where they sat by the lake filled with tranquility.
Yibo was leaning his head on Zhan's laps as Zhan was leaning on the tree.

" Why don't you spend the week at my apartment and I'd tutor you?" Zhan asked Yibo

"After a little talk Yibo decided to ask his mama that night.

They spent the whole evening there.

When Zhan drove Yibo home later it was awkward again in the car, one minute they were hugging good bye but just before Yibo left, Zhan gave him a small kiss aiming for the cheek but Yibo turned his head and they kissed on the lips.

Each person left the lip there dumbfounded not believing what was happening.

Zhan moved his lips away and looked outside a little, Yibo was still in the same position, Zhan felt a wave pass through his body and before he knew it, his lips were already on yibos.

Yibo closed his eyes as he felt Zhan kissing him all too softly, the feeling was like one he'd never felt, they moved they lips together like experienced movie actors.

"I just love this so much" they both thought as they deepened the kiss both digging their fingers through each other's hair.

They broke apart and Yibo opened the car door ready to leave.
"That was my first kiss" he said blushingly and ran to his house.

Zhan was left with his hand softly caressing his lip where yibos was also placed.
"That was my first kiss too" he mumbled as he drove away with a huge smile blooming his face.

Vote and comment 💚❤️💛

Haha....double update today, I'm so sleepy now.

Follow me for a follow back😌 see you next update.