chapter 21

"Yibo....I saw them, the scars" Zhan said and Yibo cowered in fear, he had wanted to tell Zhan before he found out which he knew would eventually find out.

"How.....what happened baby.... please talk to me" Zhan begged.
"Is it me...is it because of me?" Zhan was desperate for answers.

"Noo....not because of you." Yibo said while shaking his head.

Zhan held Yibos hand and guided him towards the bed, they sat down Zhan eager to listen to Yibo

"It's not what you think....I didn't do this to myself....." Yibo said.

Zhan nodded gesturing Yibo to continue.

"That year, after I came to see you, I met an accident, Jackson would come to my home and we slowly became close, not that close but at least I could tolerate him.

One day he said that he loves me, and that's why he'd bullied me back then to get my attention....I couldn't believe it, I mean he was my step brother.

From then on he tried to put some advances towards me, but I didn't respond, he said it's all because of you.

One day he tried to kiss me but I struggled too much, he forced me to his car and drove me to a deserted house where he tied me with some ropes, he told me that I would stay there until I agree to be his.

After a few days, I got a chance and escaped but I didn't go far before I was hit by a car and blacked out....I only woke up to find myself in the hospital.....with all these scars"
Yibo was in all tears when he finished.

"Baby......sorry, this is all my fault, I shouldn't have left...." Zhan cried out.

"No....don't blame yourself, I learnt to forgive him eventually, he would come home everyday to beg me saying that he regretted it....he even revealed what dad and mom did... remember?" Yibo said.

"Jackson....did he do anything else to you?" Zhan asked....."did he touch you?"

"No....but he attempted..."

"I'll kill him ... He shouldn't have touched you" Zhan was now really angry, especially when he now remembered Jackson's smirking face on the plane that day when his dad was threatening him.

"Don't say things like that....ever..." Yibo begged..

"Okay I won't....but your family, they are fucked up.....I will not forgive any of them "

"Let's not talk about them..." Yibo almost teared up when he recalled his mom's betrayal.

"Let's go to the bar and relax a little" Zhan said.....and Yibo nodded, he really needed to get some fresh air.

In the bar, the music was high and all sorts of people were dancing, bodies grinding against each other while others tangled together kissing life out of one another, surely, this was not a place for kids.

Zhan found a spot and they both sat down.
Zhan ordered whiskey while Yibo ordered champagne....they each drunk two glasses then stood up to dance.

Zhan put his arm around yibos waist while Yibo gridded against his crotch with his ass.
"Faster....do it faster" Zhan instructed seductively and Yibo obliged.

He shaked his ass against Zhan's manhood which was almost awakening but Zhan suddenly recalled something, shit, he hadn't worn any briefs, it would be embarrassing if he got a hard on in front of all this people.

He gestured Yibo to stop and asked if they could go back to their room, Yibo nodded, Zhan paid the bill and they left.

No sooner had they gotten in their room than Yibo was pinned to the wall while Zhan kissed him vigorously.