chapter 3 ( never again)

Yibo was finally discharged from the hospital, Zhan offered to take him home since he wanted to formally introduce himself to Yibos mum.

They arrived at the huge mansion and now they were standing outside the door.
"Do you think that she'll notice?" Yibo asked Zhan slowly pointing to his bruises.

"They are small but still visible, we'll tell her that you fell and scratched your self....don't worry too much okay?" Zhan asked while cupping yibos cheeks.

"Mmm" Yibo nodded.

Yibo shakingly put the key in the keyhole hoping that his mother would not be home.

"Oh! Yibo, you're finally home....is this your friend you were talking about?" Yibos mother was asking seated infront of the tv.

She narrowed her eyes on yibos face and observed for a while her face suddenly turning to a frown which was immediately replaced by a smile.

She got up and enveloped Yibo in a tight hug.
"Am fine mama....and yes, this is Xiao Zhan, my Friend..... Zhan, meet my mum" Yibo said nerversely.

"Nice to meet you Zhan" she said and hugged him lightly.
"Nice to meet you too ma'am."

"Just't call me mum like Yibo....I am gland that my sweet son finally has a friend.... please take care of him."  She said happily and Zhan nodded.

"Go and freshen up Yibo , I will make
dinner."

"She didn't notice" Yibo thought happily.

"I should take my leave then ....nice to meet you again mum and Yibo, I'll see you at school. " Zhan was about to leave when Yibo held his arm.

"Don't go yet, please have dinner with us." Yibo said with his cute eyes which were irresistible and his mum also nodded.

"Okay, I'll stay only until dinner."

Yibo dragged Zhan upstairs to his room while smiling widely, this will be the first person to visit him and he was damn Happy.

*
"Hello, did you find them?.....make sure you keep them well, don't let them escape or I'll skin you alive...

No, I'll take care of them myself."

"Who are you talking to?" Yibo suddenly asked closing the bathroom door his hair dripping wet, Zhan almost got a heart attack.

"No one...."Zhan shrugged it off, "give me that towel, I'll wipe it out for you" Zhan said pointing to Yibos towel.

Yibo came and sat between Zhan's legs as Zhan wiped his wet hair, this was so damn relaxing that Yibo almost fell asleep.

They were playing video games when yibos mother called them for dinner.

"Mmmmn! It's delicious, right Zhan?" Yibo moaned and looked at Zhan expectantly.

Zhan stared a little more at yibos lips before he proceeded to wipe some food off of it by running his thumb over the soft bottom lip.

"Hmmm, it's delicious" he said as he licked his thumb, this made Yibo as red as a beetroot.

"Hem....hem!" Yibos mum cleared her throat.

"Thank you for the food, it was delicious" Zhan said while standing up..."I'll take my leave now."

"I'll call you when I get home....go inside and get some rest" Zhan told Yibo and gave him a tight hug before driving away.

"Friend hah" yibos mum asked when he got back in.

"Mamaa, don't tease me....he's my first and only friend" Yibo pouted.

"Am happy my son is finally growing up...now go get some sleep, there's school tommorow" they hugged lightly and wished each other goodnight each going to his own room.

30 minutes later, Zhan called Yibo to tell him that he finally got home, they talked for a while then wished each other goodnight.

*
"Haha...look who we have here.... enjoying your life right after you left your brother in a comma, isn't that true Wang Jackson?"
Zhan said angrily.

"No it's not us, the little idiot just wanted to commit suicide, we were just there to witness" yibos step brother defended but he immediately felt a sharp sting on his cheek.

Don't you ever call Yibo an idiot again, let this be the last time. I may be a doctor, I exist to save people's lives but I may also take the life of those who don't want theirs anymore" Zhan spat angrily.

"Bring in the equipment" Zhan asked the two men in the room.

They left for a little while before coming in
with a big first aid box.

Zhan got out a big syringe, he prepared it and motioned the men to hold Jackson in place then he proceeded to remove some blood from his arm.

"Hey, what will you do with that?" Jackson asked furiously which went to deaf ears.
Zhan removed some more things and started doing his experiments.

"What blood type was the girl again?" He asked one of the men .

"A positive" the man replied.

"Good, I think that his heart will match hers....the rest of the organs, we can sell them" Zhan said proudly while Wang Jackson was left mouth agape.

"What?" He asked.

He was completely ignored as the men held his friends while Zhan removed some blood from them nodding happily each time he experimented.

" If Yibo gets even a scratch next time, I think our little girl shasha will go home with a new heart" Zhan said to Jackson threateningly.

Right then Jackson and his friends almost peed their pants.

"You know what to do boys, I am leaving"

Zhan said and left his two boys with Jackson and his friends who were already shaking in fear, they already signed a note in their head to never again touch Wang Yibo again, whoever his protector was , was not a normal person.

Vote and comment 💚❤️💚

Sorry my baby Wang Jackson for making you the bad guy....I still love you loads 🥰🥰