chapter 9

"Ladies and gentlemen ,China air welcomes you to Shanghai , the local time is 10:30 am .

For your safety and and the safety of those around you please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate."

The flight attendant announced.

"Get up baby...we are already here"
Zhan whispered in yibos ear.

"Finally" Zhan's sister sighed.

"It's beautiful here" said Zhan's mum to Yibos mum.
Zhan's dad nodded in agreement.

The family happily exited the airport and alighted their awaiting van.

"Finally, the much awaited vacation" said lily while running towards the beautiful sea.

"Why are you so quiet baby" Zhan asked Yibo who had not spoken a word since they left the airport.

"Nothing" said Yibo and started walking to his hotel.
The families were rich enough so nobody had to share a room with the other, only Zhan's parents of course.

"Let's all meet here at 7 for dinner" Lily suggested and they all agreed.

"All right...I'm so tired that I'll immediately fall asleep...see you later" Zhan's mom said.

"Can I carry your luggage?" Zhan asked Yibo.
"I can do it myself" said Yibo and walked away to his room.

Zhan was left standing there dumbfounded

He looked towards his sister expectantly....
But she shook her head and left towards her room.

"Maybe am thinking too much....Yibo is not ignoring me" Zhan said to himself and also went to his room.

Meanwhile, Yibo was in his room sulking.
Zhan hadn't yet come to his room since they arrived.
" has he not seen that I am ignoring him? Or he just doesn't care?"

Just then, there was knocking on the door, Yibo thought that it was room service thus he opened.

"Can I come in?" Zhan asked as soon as Yibo opened the door.

"Just say what you want, I'm sleepy" Yibo said.

"Baby, are you angry with me?" Zhan asked.

"Why would I be angry with you?" Yibo asked back.

"I don't know, maybe you tell me.....all I know is that you'd been ignoring me the whole day...." Zhan almost shouted.

"Well, if you didn't bring the whole family here, maybe I'd be okay" Yibo said angrily.

"But they insisted, you know that you're still underage....you're not allowed to travel alone."

"But I have you" Yibo sulked further.

"But baby....

Zhan continued coaxing the sulking baby until now Yibo was calmly seated on the latter's lap.

"Let's sleep baby, it was a tiresome day"
Zhan said that and pulled Yibo on his chest letting sleep rule over them.

The family met at 7 to have dinner then they parted at 8.
"Let's go to the spar and relax" the ladies said and started walking away.

"Okay, I'll go to the bar with my friend" said Zhan's dad who had currently made a new friend.

Zhan and Yibo were left standing there alone.
"Let's go get some cool air on the beach....we can watch the waves and the stars" Yibo suggested and Zhan agreed.

They went towards the beautiful sea and sat down on the sand.

"I like it here Zhange...it's peaceful...the ambiance would be excellent for reading a book."

Zhan looked at Yibo who was breathing in and out deeply while his arms supported him from the side as his face looked at the stars above, a smile also adorning his face.

"You're beautiful, very beautiful" he said and Yibo stopped his actions and looked at him, they stared at each other like that for a while till Yibo blushed and looked down.

"Your hair feels so soft" Zhan said as he ran his fingers through yibos hair.

"I get lost in your eyes...they are my haven" Zhan said as he looked into yibos eyes.

"I love your smell, it is amazing" he said as he sniffed yibos neck.

"I also love your smile, it brightens my day, it gives me confidence and your laugh, it can make me give up anything just to see it" Zhan said as he cupped yibos cheeks.

All this time, Yibo was confused, why was Zhan telling him all this? Why were this complements making his heart skip beats....his legs were feeling jelly and he was thankful that he was already seated otherwise there was a big chance that he would have gone crushing on the ground as his feet failed him.

"Yibo......I know that you're underage, and you may not understand this, but I'll still say it.....you take my breath away, I cherish and adore you, I need a lifetime with you, I love you Yibo, actually, I am in love with you" Zhan said still cupping Yibos cheeks.

Yibo opened his mouth to say something but Zhan cut him.

"You don't have to say anything back baby....I can wait until you're of age....I can wait for us...but before that...will you let me kiss you? Even if it's for the last time until you're 18?"

Zhan asked and Yibo nodded .

They slowly captured each other's lips in a slow and captivating kiss.
Yibo made sure to put all his feelings into this kiss.

Oh how he wanted to say the I love you too.

How he wished that he was older so that he could be with his Zhange, but he understood that they had to wait.

He couldn't want to put Zhan in danger with the law for being with an underage.

He knew his father very well, if he were to find out of their relationship, he would do everything in his power to break them, he was such a homophobic bitch who he couldn't seem to get rid of in his life.

" Is he going to be able to wait for a whole year?" Those were his last thoughts as he deepened the kiss.

"Wait for me, okay?" He asked Zhan and the latter nodded then kissed those delicious lips again.

"Did you hear anything?" Zhan's mom asked and the others shook their heads.
" I told you they were lovers, look, they kissed....wait they are still kissing" lily almost shouted.

"I can't believe this, I thought my baby was innocent" said yibos mum.

" We need to prepare the wedding and the baby's cribs...wait, I'll be a grandpa" Zhan's dad beamed.

"No wedding, my baby is just 17" yibos mum urgued.

The continued to urgue  until they all fell from behind the rocks where they were hiding leaving the two young boys astonished their eyes wide open as they looked at their family curiously.

"They lied to us" they both thought.

Vote and comment 💚❤️💛

See you next update 🥰

I love this photo💚❤️💛