New Relations

Yeeun would lie if she said she nervous. She had told her members that she is going to Busan today and everyone went freaking wild. But she was panicking..she knew Jungkook too has feelings for her and she never felt this. A mutual feeling.

She just hoped nothing goes wrong-

"Hey Yeeun" Came Jungkook's voice and Yeeun can't believe she is going on date with this man!.

"Holy shit" she muttered looking at him.

'What the hell happened here? Wait why is he smirking? God shit i was checking him out!'

"H-hey uhm..you look good" God Yeeun wished she could bang her heard on the nearest wall.

Jungkook chuckled seeing her flustered state and went closer to her. Her eyes widened seeing the small amount of space remaining between them. Jungkook bent little and went closer to her ear.

"You look quite good yourself..I would admit you outdid yourself picking this one."

(This is how they both look)

Yeeun was fighting off the blush on her face for her dear life. She too wanted to be bold so she tugged him closer watching him stiffen and his face was red.

She was just a gap apart meeting those lips she spoke, "You know how many girls would dying to have you like this" Yeeun smirked seeing the effect on him and released him walking to his car.

________________________________

"You really are taking me to Busan..does anyone from your family knows this ?" Yeeun nervously asked. She was scared to talk to her family about her relationship.

Jungkook looked at her and seeing her looking out of the window. She was peaceful like that and he wanted her like that only.

"Ofcourse not! My Dad has a secret penthouse near the beach which I always used to enjoy going when I was little! You know I once had a collection of different shells and would give it to my mom, she used to be so proud of such stupid thing but I enjoyed it..." Yeeun could see the small smile and sparkling eyes as he spoke about his memories.
'How can he be so pure and a asshole at the same time?' she chuckled at her thoughts.

Jungkook heard her and raised his brow in questioning making her embarrassed. "So..I know it's really weird that I..I like you..the moment I realised it, I couldnt believe it at all..but the first time I saw after our school days you really got me there! It's like you were a while different girl than the little lamb I knew" Jungkook admitted now feeling little light expressing his feelings.

Yeeun shyly smiled, "I really like..you still now..you were always my first crush out there and now when you have finally asked me out..you cannot believe how I am feeling..it's just-thankyou" Yeeun was on the verge of lines telling him that she was in 'love' with him but was too scared to speak. She was nervous that will Jungkook really start treating her like a girlfriend or not..or is she just another 'girl' in his life and he will leave her soon.

Yeeun was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt Jungkook grasping her hand and the warmth and comfort she felt. She wanted to feel like this everytime with him. God she was hopelessly in love with him.

"Look we got here" Yeeun was in awe looking at the picturesque secenery infront of her.

"Wow" she said in amazement looking at the beautiful house and sea behind it. Jungkook led her in the house.

Yeeun had to control her shock because it was the most comfiest house she had ever seen. She happily sat on the couch and sighed in relief and how soft the couch was.

Jungkook softly smiled seeing her happy and giddy face. That's why he loved this place.

"Hey Yeeun I am making some coffee for us is it fine?" Jungkook was proud that he asked this, he knew she was too tired if travelling and was relieved seeing the star like gaze from her.

"Oh my god! Yes please!" He chuckled hearing her dramatic response. He nonetheless thanked his Dad for letting him take a holiday.

Yeeun quickly went in the kitchen and saw the table counter. She pulled a chair to sit and cupped her cheek in her hand and saw Jungkook focused while making coffee. She lovingly smiled seeing this site.
"Damn you are a whole boyfriend material" Yeeun teased seeing Jungkook's blush she giggled.

"Oh babe..I can be a whole husband material for you" Jungkook loved the way Yeeun's eyes widened and she blushed hard making him chuckle.

"God! Don't you dare make jokes like this Jeon or I swear I'll kill you" Yeeun tried to hide her blush by giving her a angry glare.

"Here coffee is ready my majesty~" Yeeun rolled her eyes but had a soft smile playing on her lips. She took a sip carefully and immediately moaned in how delicious it tasted.

"Wow Jungkook! Did you get classes for making this good coffee cause it hella tastes amazing" Jungkook smirked at her praise and bowed. Yeeun chuckled seeing his behaviour.

"So..we both alone in this house-what are we gonna even do besides seeing your face all the time" she teased. Jungkook took a sit infront of her and leaned making her flustered.

"Well you like my face princess~" he said enjoying seeing her cheeks red. Yeeun knew this is going to happen everytime with him and would lie if she told she didn't like flirty Jeon with her.

"Hmm..Jeon did you flirted like this with every girl you dated~" she too asked leaning forward and just a inch space left between two. Yeeun could see how Jungkook was taking in her face so close and admiring her face. Her heart almost came out when she saw him gazing at her lips and then back at her eyes.

Jungkook could not stop himself admiring Yeeun's angelic face up close. She was the most beautiful girl he have ever met till now and wanted to kiss her right there. He looked at her shimmering eyes for searching anything that told him to stop but none of it was found.

Yeeun confidently leaned in by tilting her head on one side and making a small touch on his lips and God she was sure she couldn't handle it. She quickly drew back after the soft peck and refused to meet his gaze.

Jungkook was shocked seeing her leaning in and the soft feathery touch made him want more, by seeing Yeeun's flustered face and how she licked her lips he got the signal he was not the only one. But he should take slow because he wanted her to enjoy this time.

"Hey Yeeun..I know a really good game arcade in the city want to go there" he asked by flicking her chin so she could finally look at him.

"What! We have a game arcade here! Let's go Jungkookie!" She excitedly held his hand making him stumble his way to the door. He laughed at her joy and felt really warm in his chest and hoped that it could last forever.