I don't know what to do

YEEUN POV
After hearing about ClC i feel lost. I don't know how i ended up like this. I thought every thing will go as i wished but i guess its all gone. I feel like crying out loud , i did not get oit of my house to be this sad, Mom Dad i miss u i am so stupid i feel i am wrong. Now how i am gonna do it. I look up at sky i don't know why but as i see stars i miss my sister she use to always tell me how much similarities me and those stars have. I use to always look up at night to see them sparkling bright and today i feel i am not like those star why sis why.

JUNGKOOK POV
After having some boring lectures from my dad and eating my dinner i wanted to go out to be little fresh cause all what today happened i think so i needed some thing to be little happy. As i go down to my balcony of my room i see someone sitting in front of my garden who the hell is that. Wait is it my little lamb Wow now i can be happy an evil plan came straight up to my brain. But why is she crying is it because of breakup i think so yes she must have her heartbroken because of some stupid boy well how can someone like her even has an bf. Fine I'll talk to her tomorrow, till then bad night my little lamb.

YEEUN POV
LOOKS like i should meet them and talk to them. CLC here i come. After asking tons of people about where they are i go to an huge tower which is kinda not that bad. I knock on it, no response again i knock, "Its not okay yeeun i think so we should really change our plan" said eunbin worryingly. "Ugh stop it i am gonna win this contest and i don't care how they r i am gonna win it eunbin also with them i want to change everyone's thinking about ClC i know how much they are so tired of hearing bad things about them its finally their chance to shine, god has send me as thier saviour and i am gonna make them team up with us got it!" I said firmly with my words. Oh my gawd my mouth is widely open seeing the door opening as all 5 of them staring at us. Looks like they have heard me.

"HEY I AM SEUNGHEE" said seunghee she looking like i am her friend from 10 years but Wow she was beautiful with her short thick black hair her voice was strong but wasn't she the leader

"HEY SIS I AM SEUNGYEON" holy crap the SEUNGYEON i mean jang obviously she is one of my cousins but wow she did not change her attitude her eyes her everything looks like she is well trained.
I was so nervous seeing both of them i can't even explain how and why are they so team among all of them like they look so professional i dont understand why. My mind is gonna blast for real
"HEY WASSUP I AM SORN FROM THAILAND" wait what she is a foreigner i mean she loo ks like yes. Yup i all of them are so beautiful and she really must have gone through a lot i can see in her eyes

 Yup i all of them are so beautiful and she really must have gone through a lot i can see in her eyes

"Hi.. uhm i am yu..yujin nice.. to meet you.. uh.. sorry... i am scared.." said yujin aww she looks so innocent is she from other side of town maybe. "UGH stop ot yujin i know u r alright just she is meeting someone new from us so she is kinda nervous btw i am elkie the most elegant and comfortable member i am so excited to be with u leader" said elkie wow she is really an excited person i am seeing this type of people for my 1st time well yeah she looks confident and proud of her members

"Well hello everyone i am Jang yeeun, your new member as well as leader" i said giving them my full face smile. "I am eunbin yeeun's friend and and her guardian" said eunbin... wait what my guardian I'm gonna kill her sometime. "Nice to meeting all of u..well if u don't mind can we come inside like i am dying standing in heels." "Yeah sorry plz come" said sorn. "Well its pretty unexpected here seeing ClC y'all are not that type of people which i heard from everyone y'all seem pretty confident and ready to fight" i said smirking i can see their face going down and seungyeon and seunghee looking angry. Uh oh did i said something wrong.