its kinda weird?

HANBIN POV
Ha..I'm now in. I can see him right infront me..looks like he doesn't know me. I just gave a smile..although it was fake. He rolled his eyes annoyed..huh i love that.

As i was scanning the room i saw many unfamiliar faces but..she was there..Jang yeeun. I smirk to which she saw me.

"We are taking our leave now Mr. Hanbin is now officially joined with y'all" the gaurds..who were mine..said. plan is going to be successful.

As they went i saw yeeun coming towards me. Oh okay i never knew that she'll talk back.

"Hey..have we met before?" She asked with her confused face. Yes we have yeeun..

"Yes obviously we have yeeun" i said patting her hair. To which she jerked my hand.

JUNGKOOK POV
Now wtf is he? And did he said he knew yeeun..really.. something is wrong.

I saw yeeun going to him..she asks a question but i don't think she asked a question that involved touching movements. BASTARD! How dare he touch her.

To my surprise yeeun jerks his hand..well yeah typical jang yeeun.

AUTHOR POV
"Don't touch me u son of a bitch i don't even know u..who are u fucking tell me or else the consequences will be bad" yeeun said angrily. Yes she didn't know who he was she was so confused and angry the way he just got in her comfort zone.

"Woah woah yeeun..pretty feisty huh..well I'll just give u a hint" hanbin said with a evil smirk.

Everyone were watching them. Including jungkook.

Hanbin leaned forward and whispered much to everyone surprise.

"I'm always there for you~" he said and walked past everyone.

Yeeun was having a confused mind..many thoughts took over me. She kind of rememberd something. 'I heard it somewhere..no from someone i..is it really that boy..No not at all he had left already i also heard he died..no but he said the same words-' yeeun was cut off her thoughts by jungkook.

"That bastard what did he said to u yeeun" he asked gritting his teeth.

"Yeeun do u really know him what was his name again?" Seunghee said..

"Its kim hanbin" jhope said.

'Kim hanbin...i will find about u' jungkook said in his thoughts.

"Guys i need a chill okay and also i am sleepy so byee" yeeun waved at them. Yes she lied to them..actually she was going to his room. To talk to him.

As yeeun was walking upstairs she was pulled by a hand.

"Ahh who the hell leave me I'll kill u-" yeeun was cutt of by jungkook. He put his fingers on her lips. "Shh..what are u doing" jungkook said. To which she rolled her eyes.

"I want to talk to the new boy okay now leave me" she said getting out of his grip but he did not let her go.

He was kinda feeling jealous..'why again him' jungkook muttered.

"And why do u-" he was cut off by her again. "Listen i have my personal information i want to ask to him so can u just let me go I'll talk to u tomorrow" yeeun busted..much to jungkook's annoyance.

"Fine just get over him i don't care and listen u r the one who don't understand the meaning of 'FRIEND' " he said harshly.

Yeeun now realized that she should've told him..as he was her friend..yeah its her fault she feeled guilty.

"Its really a weird day after that boy arriving" she muttered in her breath.

"Which boy?" A voice came from behind whuch made yeeun stiffen. She looked back it was him..kim hanbin.

"Umm oh hey" she said lastly with awkward laugh. Hanbin raised his eyebrows. She sighed and talked.

"Look i just want to talk to u as u said u know me but i don't" she said explaining.

He chuckled seeing her confused 
"Hey hey yeeun i know u r confused as hell..but don't worry I'll tell u at the right time..and its not 'the boy' is hanbin okay now u should sleep we can talk later i will be there with u " he said and smiled at her locking his room.

She was again dumbfounded by him. She came for her own answers..but he just made her stop again. 'Is he refusing me' she thought.

YEEUN POV
"Agh...oh my gawd i am so fucking messed my mind" i groaned in my bed laying backside. Hanbin..i really don't know anything about him. But he was just like that boy..i met when i was 10. He again said i will be there for u..what does it mean.

I heard a knock on my door. I peeped and saw my girls clc were there. They hugged me as soon as i opened the door.

"Hey girls I'll die" i said in their hold. They just pouted i chuckled.

"What are y'all up here?" I said they all sat somewhere in my room.

"Hey yeeun why the hell is your room better than my.." yujin said changing the topic. I gave her glares.

"Ok sorry we just wanted to talk to u about that boy arriving" seugyeon said. I sighed and sat down on my bed.

"Its kim hanbin" i said in my low voice.

"Oh wow yeeun now u know his name..are y'all a thing" sorn said.

"Hey don't say that my yeekook ship will never break apart..okay" elkie said pouting. I chuckled.

"Yeah and she doesn't even know him if she had she would've mentioned to me" eunbin said who was also thinking.

"Girls i am confused myself too he is like a boy who i met when i was 10..i mean i would not say he is surely that boy but he said something that only that boy had also said to me". I said looking down at floor.

"Okay girls look our leader is so so so tired we should rest" seunghee said i gave her a relief look.

"Yeah i even miss yeeun and jungkook's kiss damnit" yujin said. Oh yeah..we did not do that. I mean i am happy that we did not but why..i have the urge to kiss him...i mean he means something very special to me..but no..yeeun he just think of u as a friend and he deserves better than you really...

I heard the door knob shut down. I lay down as they went.

'Whats up with me' i then closed my eyes.

___________________________________

    Done..this one was a very difficult to right with..i mean the idea but yeah I'm fine..i hope y'all enjoy it. Look forward to more.