Mom Dad!

JUNGKOOK POV
As getting my work done i got a call from dad "hello" i answered. "Jungkook tzuyu is coming tomorrow for your marriage plans okay" dad replied i was so freaking stunned. Before i could answer he had already hanged up. I dont wanna marry her..i don't even love her.

Next day.
AUTHOR  POV
I'll go surprise him at his house, yeeun thought. As to jungkook now in his house tzyuu had arrived. "Welcome tzuyu u can both talk I'll take my leave" jungkook's dad said while going out. "Hey jungkook lets go in your room and talk" tzuyu said. He nodded he was not even in mood to talk with anyone. Instead he was wondering how is yeeun? Is she fine, is kino with her again, he really didn't know why always her thoughts filled up his mind. He could not help because he 'loves' her. "Jk is something wrong?" He came back to reality. "No..nothing it's just that i don't wanna marry u" he said seriously. Now tzuyu smiled had dropped. "Look jk i know u don't love me in that way but even i don't have choice only uncle can set and cancel marriage" she said to which jungkook agreed his dad just wants to take away from him. "Yeah..u right I'll guess we should talk to him again" jungkook sighed and replied. "Everything will be fine i know u love yeeun" she said hugging him at first he thought 'was it really obvious or people can just read his mind'. They both saw door opened to his room. Yeeun was standing infront of them. "I..I'm sorry" she said embarrassed and walk out. "Yeeun..wait!" He could not blive yeeun had come to meet him that means she is fine, he thought. "Jk go and slove the misunderstanding" tzuyu said. As she hated yeeun but she loved her friend more they were childhood buddies she could not see him sad and she could understand easily yeeun and jk feelings to each other. "I'll be back" jungkook said running down. He searched her at his house then he could hear barks from the beach side.

He went there and saw yeeun with rexo. His face softened seeing them both, but now he had to go and talk to her.
He went and sat besides her. "Hey" jungkook said. "Hey sorry for dusturbing u both" yeeun replied. To which jungkook chuckled. "Are u jealous~~" he said bumping shoulders with her. She pouted and move little far away from him. "No i am not" she almost yelled. "Chill it was a joke" he said to which yeeun gave him a unbelievable look. "U joking at like this time" she said pouting. "I'm sorry i just uhm..m-missed u" even he did not realize what he said. "What u missed me?" She asked again did she hear it proper. "I mean yeah i just missed your nonsense" he said and then she chuckled. "Wow the rude Mr jeon missed me i am surprised but i did not" she teased him. To which jungkook was now angry he got up to walk but she hold his hand. "I was kidding u thought only u can joke huh i m-missed u too" even she was stuttering at the word 'missed'. Jungkook again sat besides her. "Are u fine now?" He asked. "Yeah i am perfectly fit and alive" she said to which he smirked. "What are u doing here?" He asked cause he was confused how suddenly she came. "I just wanted to give u a surprise thats all but it happened at the wrong time i guess...i mean i know i should not ask but as a friend i wanted to ask a question?" She asked to which jungkook nodded as to 'go ahead' "what were u and tzuyu i mean uhmm talking about i know i should not interfere in your personal life i just-" she was cut off by him. "We both were discussing about the marriage" he said bluntly. Deep inside yeeun's heart was broken into many pieces. "Ohh..so when is the wedding make sure u call me other wise-" she was cut off by him again. "I don't want to marry her" he said to which yeeun was shook she could not  understand why..but she can see him sad. "Can i ask u why?" She replied. "Its just that this marriage does not mean anything to bpth of us she doesn't love me i dont obviously and marriage is only when two people are engaged in love qhole heartedly i dont fucking love her besides my dad is creating more mess he just wants to get away from me how mom had went and now he...its all upon dad" he said sadly looking at the view. "Jungkook parents always want their child to be happy forever..i guess your dad also wants that too and u should both explain yourself to your dad abouth this" she said softly. She cared for him. Jungkook saw her and just could not take her eyesm she said correct he should explian it as soon as possible to his dad.

He saw yeeun getting up and he got up too. "Where are u going?" He asked her. "To meet mom dad" she said. "If u dont mind can i come too" he said to which yeeun smiled sweetly and asked. "Really you'll come u r just gonna leave tzuyu alone u know" she said, "nah..she went for shopping alone with her friend and i alone" he said pouting to which yeeun chuckled. "Fine come on" she said as they both walk up to her car. "U know now u r not my slave i can drive" he said to which yeeun thought of teasing him a little. "U sure i wanna see the next day" she said to which he just rolled his eyes. "Why can't u trust me for god sake!" He said irritedly. "I am sorry" yeeun said. To which he ignored wanted to revenge back. "I am sorry jk" she said holding her ears. He saw her but wanted to more play around. "Look i am sorry why can't i joke too" she said crossing her arms together. "Only if u treat me ice cream later" he said to which yeeun rolls her eyes. "I guess i owe u for taking care of me" she said the ride was smooth and just asking random questions.
They could both tease each other many times.

I know i am sorry guys..I'll continue next chapter i just am sleepy...bye and I'll be updating so stay tuned. Thanks again