Win!

YEEUN POV
The last final round was the tag match. We have decided our strategy among them...and i think so we can win. "OKAY LETS GO TO SEE OUR FINAL ROUND OF TODAYS COMPETITION ONLY TWO TEAMS HAS PASSED TEAM GIDLE CLC OH MY GIRL AND PENTAGON LETS LOOK WHO CAN WIN" said the commentator. I took a deep breath and out. "Guys we can win" said seungyeon. As the game started we all ran at them,they were firing bullets at us and my girls were very swift of dodging them. I was proud to see them do so well as elkie and yujin had now taggged many people as we were defending cause they are fast runners and can speed up.i can see sooyeon angry i smirked...'now thats what you get' i said in my thoughts only rina we had to catch as all were out the crouds were cheering at us i was encouraged as many bullets and many weapons were shooting at us we were trying our best to fight. I can see elkie panting put of breath oh god I'll have to go cause yujin alone can't do this alone i hinted elkie to take up my place. Now i ran up to yujin where she was still strugglimg to catch rina. I ran fast to yujin, i can see rina hiding behind a wall i walk up slowly now i can catch her and we can successfully win. I ran to rina fast i can only think of now that is 'win'. I got close to her but then everything was blacked out..i can't..i can't see i started to feel my legs numb and i closed my eyes only darkness..

YUJIN POV
Shit! Yeeun got hit by a bullet as i wanted to run upto her and help but the thoughts came to me what yeeun said 'i know we will win' we have to win. As everyone were shocked to see yeeun lying down i ran up to rina and catched her. I..i..we WON. I can see water infront my eyes. "We won.." i can see tears coming down. "Yujin u did it" said elkie and wooseok. I was so happy..this after so many years..we won. Clc won. Oh god i forgot about yeeun "where is she?" I asked worried. "She is now in hospital" said seunghee. She was injured only she!. I cluld not help her instead she was helping me..but i.

AUTHOR POV
As yujin was now concerned and worried about yeeun only she was hurted badly during the match from their team..sooyeon had fired bullet at her side of the stomach..blood had flowed. Everyone was worried...even jungkook.

JUNGKOOK POV
She was hurted...yeeun. She was taken to a hospital. That sooyeon bitch. I hate her so much. But is she fine i gotta check out on her. "I am GOING" i said to my members. I ingnored them and ran to the hospital in my car. I called on yeeun phone but eunbin answered. "Hello whos this" she asked. "I am jungkook how is yeeun is she fine?" I asked. "I can't surely say she is fine she was shot by a bullet at the edge of her stomach so much more blood had flowed the doctors are checking on her dont worry" she explained. "What..i mean i am coming" i said calming down. I just wish she will be safe again. I don't why i am caring so much but she is my friend i am so worried..this is my  1st time i am worried about someone. I want to meet her so badly.
As i got out i was almost running at the hospital. I saw eunbin out with kino. Well yeah he is best friend of hers more than me...
"Oh hey u came" eunbin said as she saw. "How is she?" I asked concerning. "She is now fine doctor said they have removed the bullet but she still is in pain and needs rest" said eunbin. "Eunbin go I'll wait for her" kino said. I don't why but i wanted to wait for her..no i am not jealous i am just worried more than kino. "U sure i mean i can wait u should go and i heard y'all are going out of country tomorrow" said eunbin. "Yeah but she is inportant" kino said. Now its finally my time to speak up. "Y'all both go I'll wait for her i don't have any work and she is my friend i am worried too" i saod to them both. "But-" kino was cut off by eunbin. "Oh yeah its pretty good let him wait i know kino u r worried but even yeeun will not feel right of u just ditching your work instead of her so let's go instead jungkook is there he really cares for her" i don't why after hearing her last words i am feeling different. I..nevermind. "yeah now y'all go I'll stay here bye and stay safe" i said going down to seat at the couch. They both went now i am alone but is she awake or not i want to meet her so bad. "Who are you?" Asked doctor coming out of the room. "I am jungkook her friend i am taking care of her" i said. "Well now u should take care most cause she is still recovering i mean i can understand your girlfriend will be fine in two to three weeks"
Said doctor wait what i am not her boyfriend i mean why am i blushing i am just friend but nevermind. "Yeah thanks but is she awake?" I asked. "Yeah she'll be wake u can visit her and see" he said walking back. "Thanks again" i said. As i went in the room,she was still not awake i feel so sad for her i ddi not even thought she'll be injured. She is still so beautiful sleeping i can look at her everytime. She is just perfect. She always helps everyone i really made her sad in past rejecting her but now i like her...really like her. But she is changed jungkook she does not like u at all..she just think u as a friend not even like kino i am close to her i wish i was. I sat at the chair besides her. I remove hair from her beautiful face but even with that she was just beautiful. A small smile placed on my lips looking at her angelic face i did not notice before cause she always use to be so grumpy at me. I can see bandages at her body. I took my hands in hers. Brushing her face little.

YEEUN POV
Ahh my body i was still in pain. I could not catch her..wait did we even win? Oh no no no i am messed up i promise them to win . I feel so bad now. I can feel a hand in my hamds. I open my eyes little and the 1st thing i saw was JUNGKOOK? "Jungkook why and how and when are u he-" i was shushed by him he put his finger my lips quietly shushing me. "I cant beleieve u can't even stay quite when u r injured" he said to which i frown a little. "But why the hell are u here anyways and why am i here the match did we win? Or-" he just what. He....he..kissed me. Oh my hell god he kissed me , i was kissed by jungkook my crush wt- oh shit i am overreacting but why did he. He parted away i knida felt sad..yeeun control he is just your friend. "You talk a lot now sleep I'll talk to u afterwards" was he noo..jungkook was blushing he was blushing oh my gawd.....did i just made him blush..or wait he can be embarrassed too bcz of my talking but then what he was leaving..i could not say anything cause freaking hell i am blushing and dying too...i mean he k- nevermind my head is spinning again. "I'll call eunbin" he said and i slept.

Hehe i though why not to include atleast 1 romantic moment cause the hell i already wrote 20 chap by now THERE shoupd be one. Next chap we can found how jungkook felt..i am so excited..guys plz ready my 2nd story 'best mistake'