Trip ( pt. 1)

JUNGKOOK POV
I groaned in my sleep as my phone rang. At first i don't want to pick up. I turned it to silent mode and dozed off again. After some time again my phone was ringing i was irritated and just picked up.
"Hello who's this?" I asked still in my sleepy tone.

"Jungkook its your dad and why are u still sleeping?" Shit. Dad. I quickly sat in a comforatble postion.

"Uhm.. dad i just..i just was studying uptil night yeah studying" i was almost sweating and i 'lied'.

"Ok..good to hear that btw i called u to inform about a important thing" he said seriously.

"So all the groups in the contest have been tired and stuff and personally i am going to be out of country...so i just had a meeting that the we are giving u a whole week time to rest and so in conclusion y'all can think it as a vacation" he said explaining. I sighed in relief i again thought he will give me again a stupid mission but its a vacation.

"Cool dad, but where are we going" i asked about the place.

"I booked a hotel in Maldives" he said well I've never been there i am excited its a free time..FINALLY!

"WOW DAD! Thanks for this and i hope u come back early and safe 'I'll miss you'" i said to him to which he chuckled.

"Yeah u are still a little boy..whatever just announce it today at the stadium when all the groups will come and i am appointing u and your group to see which all groups are coming or not okay now byeee" he said. I hanged up and fall on my back on bed.

I wonder yeeun will come or not? What the hell am i thinking? U know she is just...just a friend. I woke up and got ready to go to the contest.

YEEUN POV
I was at the table drinking my morning coffee with sorn. "Hey yeeun do u think we can still be better ?" She suddenly asked. I sighed amd smiled to her.

"Ofc i am there with y'all and i promise even if i had to die for y'all i would die and don't worry y'all are already the best and winners and have that confidence sorn, i know y'all went through so much..from the people, from the games, from my da- i mean don't ever doubt that are y'all not good cause it will just break u down...and we will together win the contest okay?" I said to her getting up from my seat approaching towards her.

"Yeah!" She said and hugged me.

"Call the girls we have to go" i said to which sorn went up to call others.

As we all are going to the contest we saw pentagon. And i saw eunbin running to wooseok and pecked him. Awww couple goals.

"Hey y'all were waiting for this only right" elkie teased them both. To which eunbin hit her.

"Yeah we all can see" i said to which we giggled.

"L-lets just go" eunbin stuttered.

Oh crap..i had to go to washroom urgent. I signalled clc to go ahead as i ran to the bathroom.

As i got out, i saw Mr. Jeon's cabin but he was not there. I mean i just want to greet him. I saw someone else sitting at his seat. SUSPICIOUS. I decided to pull my gun in a attacking mode. I swing open the door.

"Put your hands up!" I ordered. I saw him putting his hands up in defence. I smirked.

"Show your face now!" I commanded.

"And what if i don't?" His voice seems familiar. Very much.

"Who the fuck are u even?" I said to which he chuckled. I was confused. He was sitting on a chair facing his back to me. He turned around i saw. I my heart was alomst going to pop out.