Game on!

YEEUN POV
Well i wanted to talk to everyone as tomorrow is our 1st game of contest i just called everyone out in the hall they all sat clueless looking at me..do they even know tomorrow is our game..
"So ClC tomorrow is our 1st game and we should discuss about it right now as-" i was cut off by seunghee "Wait what the hell tomorrow u really mean it like we are not even capable of that contest and u really think to team up and go.. well sorry miss jang but we have already decided that we are not going to take more insults we are tired of people espcially BTS they really think they are the best team but ok thats fine but do they even know how to behave with us like they just wants wins and nothing else whereas we want to win as well as show what we can do and we can protect others and also show that girls are also...well we don't think we should go in the contest and again be called shit in front of thousands of people they just can't see us" seunghee was very sad i just wanted hear them Thats why i did not speak anything, cause these girls are really thoughtful and they know what they should do whereas me i did not think of showing off i JUST wanted to win like BTS well looks like they changed my mind.

"Ok girls i think so this is our chance and as seunghee said u don't want to come fine but you all are going to regret cause i know your inner self has the spark but u are just afraid am i right seungyeon"? "Wha wha yeah i guess u r right.." seungyeon was just staring down npt even looking to me. I just want to know what happened with all of them. "Fine me and eunbin are going tomorrow if u all changed your mind be ready at 8 am sharp lets go eunbin" i walk up to my room well new one i just moved in the ClC house and its nice i feel comfortable it just feels like my room. I miss it....

"Tring...tring..." alarm goes off oh shit not again yeeun i ran fast to by bathroom. Quickly take bath ugh why didn't i selected my outfit yesterday now its hard

 Quickly take bath ugh why didn't i selected my outfit yesterday now its hard

Ok lets go gotta get eunbin. "Eunbin eunbinah where the hell are you i am ready" i said screaming at ClC house. "Eunbin come right now...what" i see eunbin standing with 5 of the girls ready in their outfit. I see smirk satisfied i knew it. "ClC coming right up" we leave the house .