Trip (pt.2)

AUTHOR POV
As the next day came for everyone to get ready for their vacation. In clc's dorm it was a mess yes...they were clearly so excited to get out of this shit and just go to a place to relax. Lets see!

"Ahh come out fast u bitch!" Said sorn infront of the bathroom door. Yes when they are angry they do fight. "Sorn! Language she is your friend and whats wrong of waiting its not that late..y'all freaking idiot peeps woke me up at 5am literally we have to go at 8 i hate u all for this remember!" Yeeun hissed. Yes she was annoyed by this.

She sat at the window of her room. Soon eunbin came. "Yeeun i-" she saw yeeun quiet looking outside the window. She wondered whats wrong.

She approached her yeeun noticed and turned. "Oh hey eunbinah sup?" Yeeun asked but she had no expression. This did not understood eunbin.

"Whats wrong with u now?" Eunbin asked her holding her arms making her seat on bed. Yeeun knew she can't lie to her.

She sighed and said. "Its no point of lying to u so..i am just i don't know whats wrong all of a sudden but...eunbin..i..think clc are now in their perfect mind..and i wanna stay with them don't get me wrong ok? Its just i want.." she started sobbing a little. She only used to cry infront of eunbin, with that eunbin knew that its bothering her very much

She hugged her. "I want to stay with mom and dad again..eunbinahh..i want them..back..its just so sudden change even i don't know..." she said wiping her tears.

"What happened at your house that day tell me everything.?" Eunbin questioned her. Yeeun said whole thing. She was confused.

"Look yeeun..i know u since we were little and i know u, u will take right decisions in your life..i know u love your parents..but after what your dad did to u..it seems hard..its hard for now yeeun trust me i am here clc is here jungkook is here" hearing jungkook's name yeeun looked up at eunbin.

Eunbin chuckled seeing her as she brought his name. "We all are there with u forever...and it will take time but your dad will forgive u and you'll be again happy as before..just now don't be a gloomy girl..be yourself again okay...we all love you" eunbin said cupping her face.

"We?" Yeeun muttered. Eunbin sighed and smiled. "I mean..jungkook i know he sure does idiot" eunbin pulled her cheeks. She blushed. "Can u shut its just friendly love pabo" yeeun smaked her head. Making them both giggle.

"Get up and change we have to go for our vacation right?" Eunbin said getting up. YEEUN nodded. Eunbin walked out of her room.

Eunbin POV
'I know he loves u idiot and u too' i said in my thoughts. I smiled. And started walking down. These girls really..

YEEUN POV
I showered. And got out and chose a outfit to wear. Perfect!

I walked down to see girls ready

We walk up yo the contest. And saw such a huge crowd. I sighed.
"Its going to be a long day" i muttered. Eunbin pulled my hands and i saw pentagon coming to us.