22

A/N: ignore how this is all happening on a sunday

RED FLOWERS
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

scarlett 🤍

scarlett 🤍
Hey! Sorry I was out and sleeping but yes I got home safe:)
delivered 11:32

How about you, are you okay?
delivered 11:40

fleurscott's story • 6h ago

fleur💐 @fleurscott • 10m goodmorning

goodmorning.. we dont speak about that tweet.. i was half asleep. im off to work, bye folks
2029 Retweet 593 Quote Tweets 10k likes

Fleur was in for a long day. She was going to be at the office for a while finalizing the promotional video that would be posted next week and then afterwards, going to the studio to finish the album.

Today, on the agenda was to create a tiktok account and post other promotional videos.

Fleur tensed as she remembered what happened but composed herself 'be professional' she thought before opening the door being greeted with familiar faces who smiled at her.

She took a seat at her desk.. yes her desk.. she jumped at the news even if it was just a desk. She felt valued. Probably just the overthinking and secret problems but she was beyond thrilled when she found out.

FLEUR

I started editing when i heard the door open. I licked my lips before going back to editing, not turning. I felt a familiar tap on my shoulder.. oh god.

"hey! you didn't reply to my text" scarlett pouted
i spun in my chair to face her "you texted?" i opened my phone to find the text and sighed "sorry.. i was in a rush" i laughed awkwardly with a stiff posture

Scarlett stared at me for a second but smiled "It's alright, anyways i'll leave you to work.. i've got some stuff to do too" she said taking a step back and i just smiled awkwardly and turned around mentally scolding myself.

"you okay fleur?" lia held in a laugh beside me "no" i groaned hiding my face under my face "never thought i'd say this to the fleur scott.. but do you need to talk about it?" "um i'd rather not but thankyou" i turned to her smiling gratefully "mhm sure.. anyways-" and back to work it was.

theoutset •••

theoutset                                                            •••