54

RED FLOWERS  
ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴀ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ɪɴ ʟᴀ?
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

tw: ... mentions of death??? (it's a misunderstanding)

Liked by elizabetholsenofficial, scarlettjohansson, and 14,484,282 othersfleurscott does lizzie know what my hair looks like? @claytonhawkins did she like your post? @elizabetholsenofficial you are so cool:,)View all 2,111,494 commentselizabethols...

fleurscott does lizzie know what my hair looks like? @claytonhawkins did she like your post? @elizabetholsenofficial you are so cool:,)
View all 2,111,494 comments
elizabetholsenofficial Hello! 👋  Your hair is very cool:)
fleurscott @elizabetholsenofficial holy shit.  I LOVE YOU
April 30, 2021

FLEUR

"What do you think?" Clay asked me once he finished my hair. He put some treatment that needed to be left for a while so I took longer. "I feel pretty" I mumbled standing up "Good! That's the plan, even if you already are" He smiled shaking my shoulders gently.

I stood up and got my dress "Can you help me get in it.. I'm scared I'll break it" I said "Of course"

I held onto his arm to steady myself as I stepped into the dress. He pulled it up and helped me. "You look- wow" he chuckled when he zipped my back "I wanna see!" I walked over to the mirror and stared at myself, I really did feel pretty.

"Heels" He reminded me and I nodded grabbing it. "Fleury?" We heard a knock "YEAH?" I yelled slipping into the heels "I'm going now.. are you going?" "YEAH YOU GO FIRST! I'LL SEE YOU!" I grunted as I held on Clays shoulder to steady myself, again. "Alright.. see you" I heard and I looked Clay "Do I look good?" I twirled "So good, It's a shame Tonya had to leave early" He shook his head and I playfully punched him.

I pulled up to the carpet and smiled as I saw the hundreds of Natashas. Scarly truly deserved this.

I set my feet onto the ground and fixed my dress before walking onto the carpet. This is new.

I fiddled with my fingers subconsciously and smiled at the cameras. Flash! Flash! Flash!

My ears were ringing so I stepped onto the middle of the carpet and looked up at the Natasha poster. I kissed my hand and pressed it to the cardboard jokingly. I looked around and saw Scarly. I grinned at her and curtsied as if she were the queen.. she could pull that off.If I said she looked gorgeous than ever that would be a lie, because she always is.

I motioned her to come over and I turned to the cameras who I seem to have forgotten were there. When Scarly came closer the flashes were now every millisecond. I turned my face and whispered to Scarly's ear "You really made men in suits look pathetic" I said with a light chuckle.