58

RED FLOWERS
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

It's halfway through the movie when I turn to see Scarly sleeping. I try to make the least noises I can as I turn the screen off and slowly take off the headphones, they couldn't be comfortable to sleep in.

Im about to fully lift the headphones when she moves. I freeze in my spot and she turns her head my way and stops, eyes still shut. I lift the headphones and set them by a compartment and I turn my screen off as well.

The outside is pitch dark with some blinking lights from the plane to be seen. I grab my laptop from my bag and get some emails read.

I let out a loud sigh when I read over my jampacked schedule. Though I made sure to get an extra two days to hang around in Paris with my girls before leaving. Rose insisted she wanted to be part of the tour journey and she wanted to watch all UK performances. Scarly reluctantly agreed.

I gasped when I read an email sent by Sarah. I read each word carefully and my mouth fell open "Mm Fleury? What are you drooling at?" I heard Scarly but I was too in shock to even process it. "That better not be another woman" she grumbled and looked at my screen

"Oh you got an invite too! Thats nice" I quickly turned to her "You're going to the Met Gala?!??" "Hm no.I don't like going to those. You just get hated online for whatever outfit you wear" she shrugged and leaned back down.

I shut my eyes and shook my head "Right. Forgot you were famous for a second." I sighed and texted Sarah about it. "You think I shouldn't go?" I asked, turning back to her "Im sorry, I didn't mean to worry you, I was excited too my first time! Do what you want, I'll support you either way" she smiled

"Well it's been a lifelong dream for me to go to it.." I turned to the email "But what if i do get bullied? I used to watch those 'judging and rating met gala outfits' videos all the time and- oh god. I could be the one that trips on the carpet." I slowly leaned back onto my seat and stared at the wall, cringing when i already see myself getting embarrassed.

"Fleury, you always say you'll trip but you don't. If it's been your dream, I say go ahead! Try it and if you don't like it then you'll know. You'll never think about the 'what if's'" I wondered for a second.

"I think I want to go" I turned to her "Good for you! Also sorry I fell asleep" she scratched her head "It's alright and I'm going to text Sarah"

"Fleury" i heard rose whisper and the both of us turned to her. "I'm hungry" "Fleury?? I'm literally right here!" Scarly whined and sat back in her seat. I chuckled and leaned over to Rose "What do you want sweetie?" "I don't know" she mumbled and I stood up "Woah! Where are you going?" Scarly frowned

"I'm going to get a menu" I walked the other way and asked for a menu. "Here Rosie"I sat back down and she beamed at me, taking the menu. "Thank you!" "Of course" I smiled

After we ordered food, we all watched Moana together, as per Rose's request.

After a few hours we finally landed at London, Glasgow. We got to the hotel and settled down, tired from the flight. It was 8am when we got to the hotel and it was 3am in New York time so we just stayed in for now.

 It was 8am when we got to the hotel and it was 3am in New York time so we just stayed in for now