53

RED FLOWERS
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

I frantically grabbed my phone when the alarm went off

I frantically grabbed my phone when the alarm went off. When it shut down I turned to Fleury who was pressed against my stomach. Her tying her hair up before sleeping is actually the smartest thing I've seen in a while.

She rolled onto her chest and untangled our legs. "Mm why are you up so early??" She put a pillow on top of her head "It's 12pm, darling. Its not early" I laughed and she quickly shot up.

"12?! What????? I set an alarm for 10am!" She started lifting pillows and it dawned on her that she left her phone in her room when she sat on her knees and stared at the wall.

"No, no, noo" she mumbled, standing up and opening the door. I followed her and I saw her stare at the door. "You forgot your key inside didn't you" I leaned against the door frame with a small smile. She looked very frustrated, it was cute.

"You know I'd ask you to break in like you always do but you can't even do that! It's literally a key card... so dumbb" she leaned her forehead against the door

"Or smart..? What if I was trying to break in" "Then you'd break in..? At least I'd get into the room" she groaned and turned to me with a pout.

"You know you could just go to the front desk and ask for a key" I chuckled when her mouth made an O shape and hugged me "Thank you!" She got one of the hotel slippers from my closet and she grabbed her stuffed bunny.

"I'll come with you" I grabbed my key

"Im very off schedule" she muttered, tightening her pony tail while we were in the elevator. "It's okay! Your makeup gets here at 1:30 and the premiere is still at 5" I rubbed her shoulders and she shrugged, immediately stepping out of the elevator and she walked to the front desk, tapping the bell.

"Hi! Can I have another key for room 8A please?I accidentally left my two keys inside the room" She leaned against the desk and I just stood beside her

"Good afternoon, The additional key costs 20 dollars and you'll need the bill receipt of your room" he said and I saw Fleury frown "Um- Sure..? And I don't really have the receipt. All of my things are in my room and- well J don't have a key" She pulled a zipper in her bunny and set a 50 dollar bill on the counter. That's.. something.

"Without a receipt I'm afraid I can't give you a key" The man pushed and Fleury huffed, clearly getting more annoyed by the second.

"Listen, I know you people can't give information, I know, I know! But I need to get my things so just.." she slid the bill ".. take this and give me the key" She said

"Actually.. Tell me the first two numbers of the credit card and I'll prove it's my room. It can either be my card or my managers" She sighed and I stayed quiet. I thought of calling Sarah but I left my phone upstairs