57

RED FLOWERS  
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

FLEUR

I woke up with a little blonde curled up to my side and a heating pad on my stomach. I don't remember putting this here. I took it off and my stomach felt better. I turned to see Scarly sleeping as well. I took a moment and smiled at my girls beside me before I slowly sat up, sucking my stomach from the stingy pain, though it wasn't was bad as yesterday. This was more tolerable.

I look at the clock by the kitchen and the time read 10:33am. Standing up, I carried Weenie who followed me. Weenies' paws were clacking with the floor and made a sound.

I opened the fridge and looked for something to make. I pulled out milk, other stuff, and eggs I just bought. Though I didn't eat eggs, I thought if ever Scarly or Rose were over, they'd want it.

I got bowls and started to make waffle mix. It wasn't long till I brought fruits out as well and washed them thoroughly. I suppose Rose could eat some strawberries and berries. I also put some turned the stove on and made french toast.

"Mama! Fleury left us!" I looked up quickly, almost snapping my neck when I saw Rose shaking Scarly up with a frown "Rose? Sweetie? I'm here" I left the bread to cook and walked over to them. "Hm? Rose?" Scarly rubbed her eyes "You didn't leave!" Rose ran and hugged me. "Of course I didn't leave, silly goose" I carried her to my hip, despite my cramps.

"Are you making breakfast??" Scarly sat up "Ah! Yes!" I exclaimed, afraid to burn the food. I walked to the kitchen with Rose and I got the bread, took the waffles out of the machine and Rose just rested her head against mine. She held her hand over the stove and I quickly held it back "No touchy Rosie, you don't want to get burnt, don't you?" She shook her head with a giggle.

"C'mere" I sat her down and put the waffles in front of her with fruits on top. "Mama! Fleury made a smiley face with whipped cream!" "Thats great sweetie!" Scarly replied, stretching. Rose suddenly frowned at me. "I don't want fruits" she grumbled with a pout.

"But they're good? Look at me okay?" She nodded and I grabbed some Nutella before putting it on the strawberry and eating it. "Good" I nodded my head and she reached her hand over for the nutella. "Ooh!" She smiled and I grinned back at her. "Now try it with the waffles" I nodded towards the waffles and she tried to slice them but it almost fell off the plate. "Need help?" I leaned against the kitchen island and she nodded quickly

"You're spoiling my child" Scarly sat beside Rose and I laughed. "You too" I turned around quickly and gave her the waffles I made for her with a tiny heart on the side made with fruit. "And bread" I slid over the french toast.

"Fleury this is too much food" Scarly laughed and I continued to slice Roses' food. "If you don't finish it, it's okay" I shrugged, getting the left over spaghetti and putting it in the microwave and I clean the kitchen "Does your stomach feel better?" Scarly asked and I nodded "Mhm! I assume it was you who put the heating pad?" She nodded, taking a bite of the waffle.

"Thank you" I smiled, sitting beside her and eating my spaghetti and bread.

"What time is it?" Scarly asked "10:50.. you got anywhere to be?" "No, not really. I do have to actually read my lines though, reshoots are next week. What about you?" "I have a recording session at one" I turned to the clock even if I knew the time.