50

RED FLOWERS  
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ
ཻུ۪۪₊˚ ━☆*:₀. ℘·˚

(authors note💌: i need you all to be loud. i need ur thoughts here. It's a very short chapter, with a cliffhanger but let it be known bffs.. +its my birthday so😏😏)

I got put in the worst seat ever but I didn't care. There were demon babies who kept crying beside me. The mom kept apologizing but I shrug it off saying it was fine. The person in front of me had their chair reclined all the way to the back, my seat was the last row window seat and I couldn't recline mine. But I didn't care. I was worried for Rose. Broken arms may happen to a lot of people but she was just 6.

I sighed trying to explain to Sarah why I had bought plane tickets, I don't think she seemed surprised. She just replied with the hospital Rose and Scarlett were, she told me she had been moved out of the ER to some room for recovery. I thanked her profusely.

The flight was 2 hours. I had dropped everything I had except for my purse which only had sanitary things and a powerbank. It was also freezing in the back, but I had no jacket.My neck was stiff and I couldn't do anything about it but plug my earphones in and stare at the clouds.

The 2 hour flight would be another 2 going back to Chicago. My tour started at 6pm, 8 hours from now.
New york was one hour ahead from Chicago which made my head hurt doing the math.

I should leave by 2-3pm for the next 4pm flight. I'd make it to Chicago with the one hour time difference by 5:10ish and get ready for soundcheck right away.

"Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing."
I sighed and looked at the baby who kept crying. I'm pretty sure the baby is hungry, but I didn't want to say anything to the mom, who was I to say.

I fastened my seatbelt saw the tall buildings of New york.

"Arrival time, 11am New york time. Thank you for flying with Jet Blue, we hope to have you aboard again soon."

I grabbed my purse and waited for everyone to get out. The worst part about this is that I'm the last person getting out of this plane which makes everything more crowded.

I got out of the airport and called a cab to the hospital. I paid and got out, walking towards the door. I stopped.
I was having trouble breathing. It never occurred to me that I would go into a hospital, I was just worried about Rose. "Okay Fleur. You can do this" I took some deep breaths and closed my eyes, leaning against the wall.

I heard an ambulance pull up with a bloody body and I looked away, so close to leaving, but I couldn't do that. I pushed through the doors quickly, making my way to the front desk.

"Hi! I'm-uh-I'm looking for Rose Dauriac Johansson. Do you mind telling me what room she is in?" I fiddled with my blouse and tapped the front desk quickly. "I'm sorry, I can't give that information away. Are you a parent or guardian?"

I panicked looking at the walls. The ugly walls I so wanted to punch through and cry. "Um- I'm- I'm her best friend and- I know why you dont give that information but I need to see her. I need to know she's okay and- Im not a parent or guardian but I'm- I'm her best friend"