Age of Extinction

Castle Acorn, New Mobotropolis

The time had finally come. Everything Ixis Naugus had worked so hard for was finally on the horizon. Sure, he'd hit a few unexpected setbacks. Though none of them were strong enough to withstand his might.

The Kingdom of Acorn was under his command.
The Freedom Fighters had been captured.
King Max was in suspended comatose.
He had an entire ninja army at his disposal.

By this time tomorrow, he'd truly be what he considered God-Like. He was already unstoppable, but once the Iron Queen dominated the entirety of Mobius, there was nothing he couldn't do.

Naugus had stood at the gates of his kingdom for the past half hour, enjoying everything that was now his own. Sure, even someone as dark and twisted as him thought the land was beautiful. But that dark and evil atmosphere of the red clouds covering his land? He thought someone should take a picture.

To his side was his faithful-yet-annoying advisor, Geoffrey. And to his left was Lightning Lynx and the encaged AI he was beginning to grow weary of. He has spent many years hating the 'Blue Quickster' for being an annoying blabbermouth, but the past few days Nicole has given him a run for his money. He wasn't quite sure if it was a ploy or if it was just her spewing venomous words at him out of anger. But he knew it would be over soon, because he has plans for her.

"She's near... I can feel her presence." Ixis spoke, as he grinned with his ugly teeth. He looked down to Geoffrey, who hadn't moved a muscle. He still stood forward with his arms tucked behind his back and a blank look on his face. He seemed unbothered. But unbeknown to the new king, is that he was growing exceedingly nervous with each passing minute. He remembered the Iron Queen, alright. He remembered the chaos and evil she brought just fine. He had an ever growing pounding feeling in his gut that he was about to be on the wrong side of history. But after all, it was for the sake of the people... right?

He felt the chill in the air begin to rise in a humid heat. A repulsive breeze had picked up, though it no longer felt cold. It gave him the feeling of standing on the edge of a Spagonia Beach on a warm day, but with a more sinister aura to its heat.

The red and purple washed clouds began to form in a ring nearly above them, fueled by lightning and thunder in the surrounding areas. Geoffrey looked up at Naugus, his beard flowing in the violent winds that nearly knocked him from his calm posture.

Right before them, multiple strikes of lightning hit the ground on the stone-tiled path. The lightning began to strike so fast, it looked to almost form a wall of bright light and loud thunder. But in the middle of all that thunder and violent wind, began to shape something. Something more devious than he could ever imagine. Something he thought he'd never have to witness ever again.

The center object began to form into the shape of a woman with a gold crown-like headband that formed around the sides of her cheeks. Flowing dark green hair that was almost black began to bulge and spew from atop the woman's head as it draped behind her in a thick ponytail.
A long red and black dress formed around her with long sleeves of the same color that fell past her sharp nails.
Then finally, the bright green light that formed as eyes began to pierce through the clouded wonder. It was her. She was finally here.

The Iron Queen.

The clouds and lightning around her began to roll back up into the sky, reforming with the dark and gloomy aura that already sat overhead.

It had felt like ages since Geoffrey had seen the evil witch, but even then he wasn't sure he'd seen her this closely before. Not many have, and lived to tell the tale.