Pushed Luck

{ You }

I place the rest of my things in my bag as the ear piercing bell rings. I threw everything in my bag feeling sloppy today. I look over to Nagisa, who is mindlessly staring at the new student.

The sight made me want to vomit everything from lunch out. All of the boys fawned over her. Levi Sensu, a girl with pinkish, reddish hair that's was accompanied by her blue eyes. She had a slender body but had average height. But I guess it's good Nagisa is fawning over her.

I always liked Nagisa but he was just to much for me to handle. He was the sweetest person in the world. He would give me life threatening hugs and warm hearted compliments nonstop. Even though I felt this way I couldn't help but feel shattered. Seeing him like this made me shatter.

I throw the rest of my things roughly in my bag as you storm out of the room. I didn't want him to see me like that. He would question me until I spill it all. He would always come over to my desk before I could even put one thing in my bag but today was different.

All he did was sit there. I can't take it anymore. I make my way to the one place that know one place no one would think to find me....until I realized Nagisa already knows that it's where I hide. I stop mid step. I look over your shoulder to see if he's there, but he wasn't.

As I walk closer and closer to the exit all I hear is talk about Levi. This made me well up with anger. I clench my fist and release. I quickly walked to the roof.

When I got to the roof I went to the darkest corner there was and just sat there. I couldn't afford to cry. If someone like Makoto saw me he would go into complete mother mode. So I just sat there.

â–¼ Time Skip ▲

In the end no one found me. No one even came up to the roof. No one texted me to see if I was alright. You were officially abandoned. The sun started to welcome the night. Good thing I did all your homework while I was waiting for any sound of footsteps.

I cleaned up all of the things I pulled out, dusted myself off and left.

{ Nagisa Hazuki }

My heart pounded as I looked at Levi. Her pink hair and teals eyes were perfect. I found myself in a daze but snapped out of it. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turn my head in the direction and my eyes meet with teal ones.

"Want to go somewhere me?" She asked in a monotone.

"Uhhhhh..." Nothing but that would come out of my mouth.

"I take that as a yes." She said.

She snatched my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom. I got glares from everyone we past but I decided to ignore them. Is this how it feels like when I do this to ( Y/N )-chan? I felt like I was missing something but I shooed the feeling away knowing that it can't be important.

▲ Time Skip ▼

Levi ended up taking me to the mall but I was surprised when we got there she went to the guys section.

"Levi? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Making you boyfriend ready of course." She explained.

"For who?" I wasn't sure what she was really talking about.

"For me. Who else?" I pull my hand back and stare.

I was lost for words. She ended up turning back and grabbing my wrist again but this time more harshly. She takes some things off of the racks as we past them.

"Try these." She said handing me the clothes.In the pile she gave me there was leather jackets, black pants and V neck shirts.

"These aren't really my style." I complained handing her back the pile.

She gave me a look that almost made me jump out of my own skin. I had no other way to get out of this. I grabbed the clothes and changed.

When I got out she gave me a thumbs up. I took it off and she bought them even though I refused.

"Wear these from now on." She gave me the death glare again and I nodded. She walked out of the store and left me standing there. I look at my phone and realized it's super late.

I walk home feeling happy that I now have a girlfriend and that she is Levi. Even if she did have a dark side. I do another time check and see my background. It was a picture of ( Y/N )-chan.

No......I forgot that today was my friendship anniversary with ( Y/N )-chan....

Notice | I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I will pray for your relationship even though I'm the one that controls it. HUEHUEHUE! Comment anything you might want I see and bue! ▼( ̄▽ ̄)▼